Cheater?

*YOUR P.O.V*

It's been two months since Harry left for the tour. It was hard, but we managed. He called me almost everyday, sometimes more than once if he could. Apart from this week, where we have only exchanged a few text messages. But he did warn me last week, that it would be like this, as this week they have interviews and what not everyday. Me and the girls have just hung out, if any of us get lonely. We watch romantic films, go out shopping and I even help the girls of Little Mix write a song! It was amazing! Everyone was impressed with my writing skills, but I was always top set for english in school, and I wrote alot of songs, when I was going through my break ups. Today the other girls and I, we're going food shopping. I got up at 9:00, and we were going shopping at 10:00. I had slept in a little more than planned but I still had time. I have Weetabix with strawberries and blueberries for breakfast, then I go and get ready. I put on a blue, and orange stripy jumper, some light blue,ripped skinny jeans and my white converse. I did simple make up. As minimal as possible, because I wasn't doing anything fancy today. Then I curl my hair, put on my beanie, grab my things, and head to Tesco, to meet the other girls.

*****
I pull into a space at Tesco, when I see the girls at the entrance waiting for me.
You:Hey girls!
We all greet eachother and go inside. When we have just about finished getting wjat we need, I spot the magazine section.
You:Hey guys, I'm just gonna have a quick look at the magazine section. Okay?
Gemma:NO NO NO!
You:What?
Perrie:Not okay!
You:Why not?
Jade:When you're one of the guys' girlfriends, people get jealous, make up rumours, they get into magazines on the news, and people think they are true! Take Larry Stylinson for example!
Me and Eleanor both role our eyes at our boyfriends' ship name.
Eleanor: Oh come on! For one I have never had that problem and two I'm not believing "Larry" or any thing that says Louis and Harry are in a relationship, until they have proper evidence! Like them kissing or something! And we're their girlfriends! Surely Surely if anyone would notice anything going on between them it would be us!
You:Yeah! And they promised both of us that they would never hurt us like our other boyfriends have!
Me and El both walk over to the magazine section, with the others staying put, trying to prove their point. We are constantly flicking through magazines, and then putting them back, until one particular particular cover catches our eye. It was Louis and Harry...kissing. I grip Eleanor's arms, as she does the same to me. We both start breathing heavily, staring at the magazine cover in shock.
Perrie:Umm... guys? What's wrong?
Jade:Are you guys okay?
They all start walking towards us slowly looking worried. However, that look doesn't last very long, when they catch sight of the magazine cover too, it soon turns into shock. Much like me and Eleanor.
You:W-w-where's my phone?
I say, shaking and rummaging through my bag.
Gemma:Why? What are you doing?
She asks walking even closer to me.
You:I - I'm breaking up with Harry.
I feel the tears start to stream down my face as I run out of the shop, and back to mine and Harry's new house. Which either he or I will soon be moving out of. As I pull up onto the dive way, I step out of the car and dial Harry's number. With tears streaming down my face, and loud sobbs escaping my mouth, I lean against my car, and await Harry's answer. "Hello?" I hear a familiar husky voice ask down the phone. When I hear his voice, all I can do is breathe heavily and sob loudly. I can't find any words to come out if my mouth. Harry can hear my heavy breathing, and takes it as a sign for him to speak.
Harry:Babe? What's wrong? Are you okay?
You:You know what Harry? No im not okay! Because I just found out that my boyfriend is cheating on me! And not even with a girl! With a boy! Who happens to also be one of my best friends' boyfriend!!
I start to cry harder, saying everything out loud.
Harry:No no no no! Babe it's not what it looks like it-
You:NO! Save it Harry! We're through!!
I scream down the phone and hanging up before Harry can say any more. I was so angry. I run into my house, after locking my car. I storm up to my bedroom, and bury myself in the sheets of my bed. I lay like that crying for about an hour, possibly more. I nil I hear a knock at the door. I open it to find a tear stained, beautiful face, with a long mop of brown hair on top of her head, and flowing down to her shoulders.It was Eleanor.
Eleanor:I - I broke up with L-Louis.
She sobbs as I pull her into a hug.
You:I know. I know. I broke up with Harry too hun.
I take her into the kitchen, and we both grab a tub of 'Ben&Jerry's' ice cream. We change I to some comfier clothes, I lend her some joggers,a tshirt, and a hoodie. We both sit on the sofa, and watch films. This was always the best way to recover from a break up. Later the other girls joined us, in the middle of a Harry Potter movie marathon. We all end up falling asleep, part way through 'The Half Blood Prince'. It was an emotional day. I honestly thought Harry would be the one.