Chapter 38: Little Blue Eyes, Be Free.

Start from the beginning

"I'll do it."

Harry crawls to the right side where Venice is holding the bag and extends his arm, the woman staring at him confused.

"What?"

"Henderson, I can do it. Just set me up."

"Styles, no. You've lost a lot of blood yourself, you have bullet wounds still fr-"

The man crawls back over to Louis left and doesn't hesitate to take the weapon out of his belt, gasps erupting in the room as he places his gun against the woman's temple.

"You think I'm stupid? I fucken know what I'm doing Henderson. Give orders NOW."

The woman stares straight ahead to the boys stomach, watching the blood pour out.

"He dies, you die with him."

Harry grits through his teeth shaking and Henderson nods her head, looking back up at her trained assistant.

"Just do it, Venice. E-Emma, I need you to hold the skin apart while I pull the fetus out. Lillian, you surely must have done this before, cut the umbilical cord the second its all out. We don't have much time."

Harry turns his attention away from Louis stomach and glances over to the boys head, his hands still over his face. He can hear when the skin rips on his side and Louis hands shoot up to pull on his hair, shaking but no longer making a sound.

Venice inserts a needle into the Mans vein, a pop sound following, and Harry watches as the blood begins to flow out into a small bag.

The woman grabs a hold of Louis left arm and searches for the boys own vein, inserting a tube, and immediately connecting the other end to him. Harry watches as the blood in the bag flows out a second clear line and into Louis arm.

"Henderson, how much?"

"Only one pint."

The man raises his gun as he sees Venice trying to remove the needle from his arm, Henderson sighing deeply.

"Styles, you don't have enough blood in you either!"

"He's getting all he needs you fucken hear me, don't try shit with me."

"You will DIE."

"Fucken focus on what you were doing, Henderson!"

The nurse obeys for the sake of the boy.

Harry watches heart broken as a miniature fetus gets placed in a towel next to Louis thigh, the umbilical cord beside it. There's pieces of bullets along with it and the man let's out a sob, the room now silent.

"It would have been a girl... I'm sorry, Styles."

The nurse finishes removing everything foreign and begins to stitch Louis C Section scar, closed, along with the bullet wounds.

She disinfects the area around and Harry starts hearing ringing in his ears, the images in front of him distorted.

"Hand me the second dose, I have to make sure its completely shut."

The man sees as there's multiple objects being handed over Louis body, turning back to the boy, head tilted with his cheek pressed against the wooden floor.

His eyes are closed.

"Louis?"

He calls out and the boy doesn't respond. He turns back to the women and becomes angry that no one is paying attention, focused on his stomach when something else is seriously not right.

"Henderson. Louis is not responding, what's going on? Did you inject Louis sleeping d-rugs?

"Lillian, pass me the gauze."

Harry grabs the blood bag and holds it up to his face, wondering if its been stopped. One of the tubes is clear, blood no longer flowing.

The women are interrupted.

The sound of metal hitting the floor echoes through the room, blood splattering all over their clothes, the bag and gun slipping out of the unconscious man's hold.

"Styles!"

Harry doesn't even register what happened, blurry faces hovering over him, but looking away. More screams can be heard, but they begin to sound so distant.

He looks besides him and realizes, his body has collided on to the floor, Louis next to him, their heads aligned.

The boy opens his eyes slightly and the man can no longer hear, only seeing brightness around him, and the way Louis eyes crinkle, small smile on his lips.

Harry smiles back, ignoring the headache, accepting the consequences of his actions if the result is what follows.

If this is the last thing he ever sees, he wouldn't mind, because it will always be the most beautiful person that has conquered his heart.

The man uses the last bit of energy left and lays his hand on top of Louis' hand, resting beside his cheek. The boy's hand shakes as he makes the greater effort to entwine their fingers, his face slowly vanishing.

"L-Love you, a-angel."

Holding hands, Green locks with blue one last time. Louis watches as Harry's color disappears first, no longer fighting for his own life, and decides its time, closing his too.