"Take that as a warning Elena, you attempt anything like that again. Next time I will not heisted to rip your heart out. Believe me no one will stop me" I got up and looked at both brothers and walked away. There was too many emotion running threw me right now and I'm scared to completely lose it. After what Julian told me what could happen if I do it really will scare the crap out of me.

Stefan P.O.V

I really couldn't believe what I had just witness Siena went full on crazy at Elena I seriously thought she was going to rip out Elena heart. That how angry Siena looked. When I told her stop and she looked at me her eyes had changed colour. They were bright blue not her normal green and her voice as she spoke was different too. I don't know what was happening to her but it scared me and I could see the fear in Damon too. But then Damon had the courage to go over to her and stop her from doing anything she would regret. She actually listen to him and took her hand out of Elena chest which surprised me but Siena wasn't finished. She threaten Elena one last time and you could hear in her voice that she meant every word she said.

After Siena had left Damon and I looked at each other hopelessly and Elena was crying on the floor in shock from what had happened. I wanted to go over there and comfort her but Siena was right there wasn't something right with Elena. I couldn't be here any longer.

"I'm going" I told them both and I began to walk out of the house then Damon blocked me.

"Where you going? You can't leave me here with all this" What did Damon expect me to really do go over there and comfort her after everything.

"Damon why don't you go and check to see your wife ok. Tell Elena to keep out of her way" I told him firmly and l left the house.

I made my way back to Caroline house I really couldn't believe what had happened seriously I never expected that from Siena to go that crazy. I don't know if more of her dimidium sanguinis power were coming. What I saw her do tonight wasn't like anything I've seen before. I got to Caroline and we were in the living room and I had told her what had happened. She was in complete shock when I explain what Siena did and how she changed.

"Siena punched Elena chest and nearly ripped her heart out" I nodded my head my reaction was the same when I witness it "Stefan that not good sign, and Siena sounds kind of scary, did either of you tell Damon about the sire bond?" I shook my head I think we were too busy dealing with the fact that Siena flipped out at Elena.

"I think Siena flipping out kind of distracted us" Caroline covered her face with her hands.

"This is a disaster!" We didn't know anything for sure yet all we knew right now is that maybe Elena might be sired to Damon. The fact that if given the chance I think Siena will actually kill Elena.

"Look, we don't know anything for sure yet and we just need to keep Elena away from Siena for the mean time" Caroline move her hands from her face and looked at me arching her brow.

"Yes we do! Elena is sired to Damon! Which means her one singular burning desire is to make him happy, just like Klaus and his hybrids!" then she stood up "You really think keeping Elena away from Siena going to be easy? From the sounds of it Siena going to go all dimidium sanguinis on Elena ass sooner or later. If she as strong as you say she is how do you expect any of us to stop her?" Its true how do we stop Siena if she lose it again? None of us want to hurt her and she carrying Damon child but she was strong. She appears to be getting stronger as the days go by.

"No it's not a vampire sired to another vampire is one in a million maybe it won't affect her the same way" Caroline arched her brow "With Siena I don't, know your right she is strong but one person stopped her and that was Damon. I know he will be able to control her from doing anything stupid" Damon wouldn't let Siena do anything to endanger herself or the baby I know my brother he won't leave her side now not after what he witness from her doing tonight.