PROLOGUE

I AM A ZERO

They call me OREZ ZERO; my surname speaks my position here at Binary, a place where numbers matters. in general we are called numerous but the society was divided in ten numbers, from 0 being the lowest part and 9 as the highest ranking. While the numero's One-Nine enjoy the pleasures of life, we Zero doomed in our destiny. We were destined to serve the elites.

"Orez let's go!" that girl calling me outside my room is my master.

"Coming..." i opened my door after I took the car keys and followed her as we went out their house.

We don't have home. We lived at the basement of each elite. From the day we were born our parents vanished and we were place at Square Root. After 5 years, our fucking life starts at elite's house. Luckily, I knock at the door of good elites. They don't treat me like what other elites treat the Zero's.

"Stop imagining and start the engine asshole!" she's yelling again. Let me guess, she has it now.

"You're so hot that why I love you so much, did the strawberry jam explodes?" I teased her and she just rolls her eyes at me.

You heard it right, we're in relationship. It's forbidden in Binary but love finds it way (dangerously). We kept it as a secret for almost 2 years now.

"I'm pregnant," in her serious tone.

Upon hearing it, my world became upside-down. The clock stop and I could only hear my fast heartbeat.

Love finds us in dangerous way and sucks us deeply....

I AM OREZ ZERO AND THIS DAY WILL MARK A NEW HISTORY IN ZERO...

***************************************************************************

MAICATOK

COULDN'T HELPED IT NA HINDI IPOST ITO...JUST GOT THE IDEA KAHIT ALAM KONG ANDAMI KO PANG PENDING..T_T!!

PLEASE SUPPORT KUNG INTERESADO KAYO ^^

STILL THINKING OF CAST NA SUITED SA STORY...