Stronger and Happier

** Gerard's POV **

Ever since that night, I could never forget the feeling of holding that bottle of antidepressants in my hands. I was scarred at the thought of her hurting and not even her own boyfriend helped her.  But that night was a reminder to us that we should trust each other at all times. It made us grow stronger now that the secrets were revealed and it felt great. I threw out all my drugs a week ago. Liz stopped cutting and taking antidepressants soon enough. We were strong enough now that we truly knew that we were there for each other. I didn't need any therapists or anything. I was already fine with the help of Liz and the rest. They all kept me going. 

The bell rang, signalling the end of the day. I stuffed my books into my bag and swung my bag onto my back. 

" Where's Bob, Mikey and Ray?" Liz asks Jamia, Alicia and Frank as they walk up to me, gripping the straps of her bag.

" We haven't seen them since lunch."  Frank says with worry in his eyes.

" Mikey didn't say anything." Alicia says frantically, looking pretty stressed.

" None of them did." Jamia says, looking around for at least a sign of them.

 "I think I know where they are." I say angrily, rolling my eyes as I grabbed Liz's hand and ran out of the room with the rest trailing behind.

I led them towards the hallway and stopped in front of some lockers. Liz looked at me with an annoyed expression, understanding what Rick and Pat had done. 

" Mikey? Bob? Ray? Which lockers did they shove you guys into this time?" Gerard asks loudly.

"  Over here!" I hear Mikey shout from inside a random person's locker.

 We got him out of there along with Bob and Ray as soon as they told us which lockers they were in. Each of them had bruises on their faces. Alicia rushed to Mikey's side and started fussing over his wounds. We all made sure they were okay before leaving to go over to the studio and record more songs for the album.

A few laughs soon followed behind us. I shot my head to the direction of the laughter and saw Rick and his friends high five-ing each other.

" I thought I told you to stop, Rick! What's wrong with you?!" Liz says, storming up to him before I could stop her and giving him a huge slap on the face. 

" I'm not listening to you, you little slut! Pretending to be my girlfriend is one of the biggest mistakes you've ever made and i think it's time I taught you a little lesson!" Rick says, raising his fist and grabbing Liz by the wrist.

By instict, I ran up in-between the both of them and shoved Rick aside, shielding Liz . 

" Touch her and you're dead. " I say, shooting him a death glare as he backed up against the wall from the impact.

" I'm not scared of a bunch of emo faggots. Bring it on." Rick says, glaring back at me.

" I don't think that's such a good idea." Bob says, folding his arms.

" Maybe I should call my girlfriend over here to teach you a lesson again." Mikey says with an evil grin.

Rick shoots his head over to Alicia who was cracking her knuckes and wearing a devious expression on her face. Fear suddenly struck his eyes and he backed off immediately as his friends trailed behind him. 

" Works every time." Alicia says, kissing her knuckles with a proud expression.

" Guess we won't have to worry about that bastard anymore." I say with a smile as I pulled Liz closer.