Rebels

** Liz's POV **

It was a Friday.  Just like every other day, I was crammed inside a locker. Thanks to Pat. At least she didn't lay a hand on Gerard and the others today.  God she's been making us feel like shit for the past few months. I skipped the last few periods because of being stuck inside this stupid locker. Great. Guess i'm going to flunk my term exams.... 

I just sat there, hugging my knees and peeking through the tiny slits to check the clock which was right across from where i was. It was already 3:29. The bell would ring any moment.  I waited for a few seconds and when it finally rang, my phone buzzed in my pocket. Gerard finally replied to my text. Guess he was too busy sleeping in class. Classic Gerard.

Fuck! Again? I'm coming to get you. Don't go anywhere. 

-Gee

I gave a slight giggle at his reply.

Do I have a choice , dumbass?

-Me

I was used to insulting him. That's just how close the two of us came to be. In fact, all of us have become incredibly close that it was insane! It was like we were an actual family and I loved that feeling.  I felt my phone buzz again and i quickly checked it once more.

Okay so which locker are you stuck in this time, smartass?

- Gee

I rolled my eyes and typed in my reply.

Frankie's.

-Me

I immediately hear the sound of feet shuffling right in front of the locker i was  in. I pressed my ear against the door and listened.

" Hey, Frank. Guess who's in your locker." Gerard says with a smirk that was really evident in his voice.

" Santa Claus?"  Frank asks hopefully.

" Nah." Gerard says, keeping the suspense.

I really didn't understand why he was doing this. Why couldn't he just open the fricking locker? Bet he was doing this for my own torture. I swear that boy can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

"  Why don't you open it and we can all find out?" Ray says in annoyance.

" Yeah what he said!" I shouted from inside, dying to come out of this stuffy place.

Frank did his combination and the door immediately swinged open. Gerard helped me out of the locker and the others started crowding around and fussing over me.

" I swear, Liz. They're gonna pay for this. I'm sick and tired of them doing this to you all the time." Alicia tells me as she removes some dust out of my shirt.

" Those sick bastards. Can't they just give it a rest?" Mikey asks in anger and annoyance.

" Are you okay, Liz? Did they hurt you again? Please tell me they didn't hit you again or i swear i'll make them wish they didn't." Jamia says, checking my face for any bruises.

" Not this time, Jams. I'll probably get a good beating next week though." I reply, sighing.

" I'm gonna teach them a lesson. I don't care when! I don't care where! I don't care how! They're going to be taught a lesson, you hear me, Liz?" Frank says, shaking me dramatically.