Friends and Lovers

A/N: 

Just informing you guys that this is just a filler so... don't expect anything that important and shocking. :3

** Gerard's POV **

My face was buried in Liz's hair as we layed on my bed and thought about how the cover to the second album of My Chem was going to be. I already had an idea on what it was going to be about. Revenge. Who wouldn't want to make an album about that? We already had finished writing all the songs for our first album I Brought You My Bullets. We're gonna record in a week and after recording, the album should be realeased in about two to three months according to our manager. Everything's going just perfectly.

I turn to Liz who had her hair all over her face as she snuggled into my arms. 

" God, Gerard. Why do we have to think of you're second album already? You guys haven't even started recording for I Brought You My Bullets...by the way,no offense but you know i still think the name for your album is missing something." she says, brushing the hair off her face as she pushes her sketchpad aside.

" Oh really? And why is that?" I say, grinning down at her.

"  Well you're songs are mostly about tragic romance and all that. I think the name should be something like that. I mean the name's awesome don't get me wrong but you know, all I imagine from that title is violence... no tragic love theme or anything. You have to make sure the theme's there. You know what I mean?" she says, looking at me nervously as if she thought that what she said didn't make any sense.

I actually understood what she meant. I mean now that she mentions it, the title honestly was incomplete.

"... I get what you mean. Well what do you suggest we should name it then, smarty?" I smirk, brushing more of her hair out of her face as I held her close.

"  I Brought You My Bullets... You Brought Me... Your Love? How does that sound?" she says, laughing a bit since she was probably thinking it was a stupid idea.

But it wasn't! It was a pretty good name. It showed more meaning than the last one.

" Perfect." I say, leaning in for a kiss.

" Not until i see you finish that page you promised of Umbrella Academy." she says, pushing my face away as she sits up and sticks her tongue out at me.

" Fine. It's almost done anyways." I say, grabbing my sketchpad and adding the final details.

Liz leant her chin against my shoulder and wrapped her arms around me from behind me as she watched me sketch and color. I still have this dream of becoming a comic book writer. I've wanted it almost as much as i've wanted to be in a band but i've given up on that dream since we've got that record deal. I've decided to take it one dream at a time. I snapped out of my thoughts, realizing that i was actually done. 

" Finally! I've been waiting for this for days!" she squeals, clutching the paper with a huge smile on her face. 

I watch her with a grin as she reads the page intently with excitement in her eyes. As her eyes finally lifts from the page her face suddenly turns really angry. 

" Why the fuck did you have to make it a cliff hanger?! I'm not gonna be able to sleep at night! Gosh Gee you better finish the next page tomorrow or so help me i'm gonna kill you in your sleep!" she exclaims angrily, crossing her arms. 

" Give me a kiss first and maybe i'll think about it." I say, grabbing her by the waist and pullling her onto my lap. 

She rolls her eyes and plants a long but gentle kiss onto my lips. She tries to pull away but i keep her in place as i place a hand at the back of her head.