Search and Rescue

** Gerard's POV **

It's a Wednesday today. I haven't seen or heard from Liz since last Friday when we went to the mall. I was getting pretty worried and stressed out for the past few days. She hasn't been going to our band practices like she normally does. Alicia and Jamia can't even get in touch with her. No one can. Not even me. She didn't reply even once to the hundreds of texts i sent her.  She just disappeared.

The whole gang was here. All except for her. We were all quiet and I knew all of us were thinking about the same person. 

" Gosh, Gerard. Where the fuck could she be?" Bob asks, looking out the window. 

" It isn't like her to just disappear without warning us. She wouldn't just leave us like that." Jamia says as she clutches Frank's arms.

I stood up and ran a hand through my hair, looking at all their worried faces. I haven't had much sleep ever since she left. I kept waking up to nightmares of her getting kidnapped and worse things... I've been drinking more than i used to. It was horrible and i couldn't stand any more of it. 

" Dude, are you alright?" Mikey asks, standing up and placing a hand on my shoulder.

" Something's not right. We have to find her..." I say, staring at the ground.

" It's already been five days and she still hasn't showed up. I think we should call the cops." Ray says, heading towards the phone. 

" You go do that. I suggest we should also split up and try to find her." Alicia says, getting up.

Everyone nodded their heads and headed out the door. I waited for Ray to finish talking to Officer. My mother came down the stairs and gave me a worried look.

" Any sign of her yet, hon?" my mom asks, placing both of her hands on my shoulder.

" No..." I say, looking at her sadly.

" Oh... Liz. Where in the world could she be?" my mom says, trying hard to hold back her tears.

My mom treated Liz like her own daughter. They were very close since Liz was here most of the time, playing videogames with me, helping me write songs, and giving me ideas for my own comic.  I understood how she felt.

" I'm going to look for her." I mumble, heading out the door with Ray. 

" I'll go look too. She couldn't have gone too far. " she says, grabbing her bag and heading out with us. 

We all split up and began our search.

** Liz's POV **

I hugged my knees and leaned against a tree. I was at the park near the playground. Strangely, hardly anyone was there. My face was damp and my eyes stinged from my continuous sobbing. All my eyeliner dripped from my face, making me look like a freaky clown. I ignored the continuous vibrations coming from my phone which was tucked into my pocket. I wasn't in the mood to do anything at all but to stay frozen in thought and misery.   

I knew that Gerard and Donna, his mom, were probably worried sick. The others are probably freaking out now that i've skipped three days of school and haven't kept in touch with them for five days. I hate myself for not telling them about this but i didn't want them to get mixed up into my problems too soon. 

I didn't have anywhere to sleep but the park benches. I didn't have much to eat except for some scraps people gave me. I was hopeless and i was dying for someone to find me and take me away from here.  I buried my face into my arms and sobbed once more.  Gosh I miss them so much.