Chapter 22

^^ Sam

Chapter 22

Jayson's POV:

I haven't had Jackson's blood in a while so I was going a bit antsy. It was last period and I had asked to go to the bathroom and I dug into the pockets of my leather jacket and pulled out the black box and black lighter. The power and confidence this gave me was horrible, but I loved it.

I stepped outside holding the matte pink stick between my lips and I held my hand near the stick like the boys did and I lit it. I took a deep breath in and blew the smoke out and I smiled. I finished the cigarette and dropped it on the ground and stepped on it before returning to class.

I sat down and once class finished I went to my locker as Jackson sniffed the air.

"Why do you smell like smoke?" He asked.

"Oh just the boys." I lied slinging my bag over my shoulder. I craved his blood too much and I couldn't tell him I was practically addicted to him. I got into his car and we drove home casually talking.

Once we got in I shrugged off my jacket when something tumbled to the ground. I looked back at my pink cigarettes but they were already swept up by Jackson.

"Why do you have cigarettes?" He asked angrily and I took them back.

"Because I do." I said agitated.

"You don't smoke though." He said confused.

"Yea well now I do." I grumbled storming into the bathroom.

"Why?" He asked and I sighed slamming my hands down onto the counter.

"Because I just do, Jackson!" I snapped. His eyes brows knitted together as he stared at me.

"Jayson what is going on?" He demanded angrily. I sighed running a hand through my light brown-ish blond-ish hair.

"I'm like addicted to your blood and I need something else to take my mind off of it." I said.

"Of course you are addicted to it, I'm your bond." He said in a duh tone.

"Jackson your blood is like cocaine to me, I don't want to be like that." I said.

"When is the last time you had a drink? I can't remember."

"I don't know. Like a week ago?" I suggested.

"No wonder you are moody and angry. You haven't had my blood in a while." He said.

"I don't need it." I said through gritted teeth.

"Yes you do." He said. He slid off his shirt and I watched his torso flex.

"Why does your shirt need to be off?" I asked.

"Because I know you love my abs." He smirked cockily. I watched him walk towards the bed and sit down casually. He drew his claw along his left pec to leave a long line of scarlet drops. My fangs descended and my eyes narrowed in to see the light radiating off the drop.

I licked my lips and stalked towards him tackling him to the bed. I straddled his waist and bent down running my tongue along his abs and up to the line of blood. Drinking blood from your bond was always sensual.

I connected my lips to the drops and his essence flooded into my mouth. I moaned happily pressing my lower half into him as I closed my eyes. His hands gripped my hips as I slowly moved against him.

His blood was amazing and I moaned happily sucking harder to get more of his blood. After a good amount was taken I sat up and sighed wiping my mouth and looking down. However when I looked down his eyes were shut.

"Jackson?" I asked worriedly. I smacked his face and his eyes stayed shut and his skin paled.

"Oh my God... I drank too much!" I yelped. I got up running downstairs to find his mom or anyone and instead I ran right past a man with a stethoscope around his neck.

"Jayson?" I remembered him from wen he gave me my needles.

"I drank too much of his blood and he's passed out." I cried scrunching up my hair. He ran past me and upstairs where other people followed him. They hooked him up to an IV and everything and I backed outside.

I leaned against the side of the house as a wrenching pain hit my stomach. I buckled over as blood began to pour from my mouth. I got deathly ill as blood continued to pour from my mouth. I rested on all fours looking at my hands confused.

"What is happening..." I whispered looking at the blood on my hands.

"You are just sick from almost killing your bond." Someone said. I looked up at Thomas who stared down at me.

"Your body is angry at itself for hurting Jackson so it is making you vomit up his blood in pain and agony." He explained. I leaned forward becoming sick again and I sighed rubbing my mouth feeling a little light headed. I blinked slowly as I slumped against the grass and my eyes drifted shut.