Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Jayson's POV:

I walked slightly ahead of Jackson and his pack members as other werewolves stared me down hard. I paid no attention to them and focused on opening the stupid locker.

"Hi Jayson." Someone smiled. I looked up briefly into the eyes of Samantha.

"Hi Samantha." I said opening up the locker.

"Jackson tells me you are trying out for soccer?" She said and I frowned. When was Jackson talking to her?

"Uh...yea I guess." I blinked.

"Well it is a team of werewolves so..." She said trailing off.

"Good luck!" She chirped happily. She walked away and I shook my head. I grabbed out a few pictures from my bag; I loved putting up pictures on my locker.

One was of Andrew, Aiden, Jamie and I; the other was Aiden and I- me and him were so close. Then the final one was my old team. The Vipers.

"Those are cute." Jackson said peering into the empty locker.

"Thanks." I mumbled shoving my bag in.

"You and Aiden are close?" He asked.

"We are the closest. Everyone thought we were twins because we were inseparable. Jamie didn't really care for my tom-boyish ways."

"What does Jamie do?"

"She hangs out with cheerleaders and flirts with guys older than her. I always had my nose in a book or was training for something." I explained. He laid a firm smack on my a.ss and I turned rolling my eyes at him.

"Explains the nice a.ss and legs." He smirked obnoxiously.

"Haha it's all yours dick face." I said laughing sarcastically. I gave him the finger and stormed to the class with the teacher who hated vampires.

------

"As I said before; vampires are vile and vicious creatures. There are ways to kill them. The traditional stake to the heart, silver bullet to the chest, fire or removing their head from their body. So I suggest you write these down if you ever see a vampire in the future." He joked. I rolled my eyes heavily and continued to listen.

"Sir?" A familiar voice asked.

"Yes Sam?" He asked.

"Aren't vampires cheap whores who just want blood and care nothing for those around them or anything?" She asked innocently. I scoffed and slammed my pen down.

"Ms. LaChance do you have something to add?" He asked annoyed but I was already looking back at Samantha. She was sitting with Jackson as I sat at the front alone.

"How ignorant can you be? Obviously you do not know much of this mythical race. Some of the greatest people in history were vampires and no they were not blood sucking whores they were average people; compared to the werewolf race. Now if you want to talk about that there is a lot to say." I said going off on a rant.

"Werewolves are mangy beasts who turn into freaks of nature at a full moon. They stink, they tormented villages, they scared off settlers and they were disturbances to society. If anything they looked for the drive to kill." I said.

"Jayson that's enough." The teacher said.

"No, I know quite a bit about the vampire race and I find it interesting. I will not sit here and let some ignorant idiot talk badly about it." I said.

"Jayson keep it up and earn two detentions." He challenged.

"Take your two detentions and shove it up your as.s! I'm done with this school and the people in it. Jackson it was nice knowing ya but I will take my chances without you. Good bye." I said storming out of the class. I slammed the door shut and walked down the hallway to my locker and shoving all of my stuff inside.

"Jayson!" Jackson called but I ignored him.

"Jayson stop!" He said jogging down the hallway. I continued to pack my bag as he stepped beside me.

"Jayson." He said softly.

"What!?" I growled standing up, tears brimming my eyes.

"You are not going anywhere. Calm down." He said softly and I shook my head.

"You have no idea...I miss my family and my soccer team and my school. A place were people were not bashing my race and accepted everyone for who they are. Everyone here is rude and ignorant and I do not want no part in this." I assured.

"Jay, baby stop." He said softly.