Chapter 34

Jackson's POV:

"No pictures?" Sierra asked as I took a drink of water. She was wearing a skin tight navy blue dress.

"No." I said bluntly. I was pissed off and everyone else was having a good time. I was practically forced by the council to go with this woman. Now I know what you are thinking;

You can easily say no.

With the council it's either you do what they want or you die.

Sierra went to get a drink and Alex stepped over and pat my back.

"Prom is only until midnight then you're home free." Alex assured.

"I just have to get through a dance with the woman and then I should be good." I said my meeting his gaze.

"That's the spirit!" He chuckled.

Jamie's POV:

I sat in my teal dress staring at my stomach. Prom was beginning in a few hours and I was going with Dean to his school. Dean was a gentleman and had asked me to go with him.

I looked at Jayson and sighed while standing up.

As I was walking out a large deep breath came. I turned back and Jayson's eyes were wide open and she looked around.

"Jayson!" I yelled while running over. Greg wheeled around the corner and immediately removed the tube so that Jayson could breathe on her own. She sat up and coughed while looking around.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Oh Jayson I am so sorry! This is all my fault!" I said hugging her tightly.

"All your fault? What even happened Jamie? I don't remember." She said confused.

"Where's Jackson?" She asked looking around.

"Jayson what do you remember?" Greg asked.

"Coming here to visit and then I blacked out. James where is Jackson?" She asked again.

"Jay, we were saying horrible things to you and everyone was yelling at you and you tried to kill yourself." I said grabbing her face.

"Kill myself!? Why!?" She exclaimed.

"Because of this." I said pulling her arm to show the original symbol. She looked down at the mark and you could tell everything was clicking together.

"Oh sh.it! Jay you're awake!" Dean smiled.

"Dean! Where are the guys? And where is Jackson?" She asked again.

"Everyone is at prom. I came here to grab your sister." He said placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Prom? My sister? You? How long was it out for!?" She yelled.

"Three and a half months Jayson. We thought you were gone." I said.

"Clearly I'm not. So Jackson went to prom without me? Son of a b.itch!" She cursed.

"Jayson the boy was here by your side all the time. He told us that the elders forced him to go to prom with some girl because they thought you were gone." I said and her jaw dropped.

"Are you saying the little sh.it is at prom with some hoe?" She asked and I glanced at Dean.

"New girl. She's an alpha female."

"I don't give a f.uck if she is a fairy or Selena Gomez. I will kick both of their as.ses. Here I am possibly on my death bed and he is dancing it up with some girl? No, no, no, no. That is not how we do things." She said taking a cup of blood from Greg and downing it.

"When does prom start?" She asked.

"Half an hour." I said.

"We'll get me my dress, makeup and a curling wand. I'm taking a shower and going to kick some a.ss in style." She promised while walking out.

"Did she not just wake up from a coma?" Dean asked.

"That's Jayson for you. Nothing keeps her down." I said laughing nervously.

----

After an hour, Jayson was dolled up, her long brown hair was waved and half of it was pinned back and she had her dress on. She wasn't phased by just waking up in fact she was stopped by everyone numerous times and told not to go but when Jay wants to do something, she does it.

"Jayson I don't think you should go." Mom said worriedly.

"Mom, some girl is with my man because they think I'm dead. What is that was dad? Did you not wake up from dying and go on a run with dad?" She asked her.

"I did. Well we made out first." Mom mumbled.

"Exactly. I'm going, I may get kicked out but these girls got to know that Jackson is mine. I drink his delicious blood and no one else touches what's mine, okay? Good bye." She said walking out the front door.

"Jamie make sure she doesn't get into too much trouble." Mom pleaded.

"I got her." I assured.