Chapter 2

^^ Jamie

Chapter 2

Jayson's POV:

I quietly stood beside Jamie and her friends. Jamie was my sister and I wanted to hang out with her, however she was more interested in hanging out with her cheer friends and the grade twelve boys.

"Jamie why is your loser sister following us?" Heather asked. Jamie turned and looked back and sighed.

"One second." She grumbled.

"Jay go hang out with your own friends." She spat.

"But I want to hang out with you and I want to hear about your date with Ross." I denied.

"Jay just go!" She whispered harshly. She turned on her heels and her friends waved bye to me. I sighed heavily and leaned my head against my locker. I wasn't cool enough to hang out with Jamie and her friends. They all wore cute jeans and skirts and I wore workout shorts and track suit pants. I had my long hair in a ponytail and I had on a pair of black workout shorts and a soccer sweater.

"Jay are you alright?" Someone asked.

"Yea." I muttered. I turned and my eyes landed on Christian.

"Oh! Christian, hey!" I said nervously. He chuckled at my reaction.

"You coming to chem? We are picking lab partners today, maybe we can be lab partners?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Don't you want to be lab partners with someone else?" I asked bluntly.

"Uh...no? That's why I am asking you." He said sheepishly. I blinked at him a few times.

"Really? Okay." I smiled.

"Cool." He said turning and walking. I was lab partners with Christian...

--------

"Mom I'm going for a jog." I said walking downstairs. Aiden, Andrew and Christian sat at the table and Jamie and some of her friends were upstairs.

"Okay honey...Don't go into the woods okay?" She said.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing. Just don't go in there please." She was lying. I shrugged my shoulders and continued on out the door.

I decided to take the path through the woods anyways. I was a vampire, what is the worse that could happen?

Hunters.

Oh shut up.

I shook my head as I jogged onto the path. I jumped over fallen logs and tree branches until I came to a hault. I gasped and looked down at my feet. The top half of a vampire laid on the ground.

His skin was already grey and cracking so he had been dead for a few days. His eyes were glazed over white. I bent down trying to study his face to see if I knew the person but I didn't.

I cautiously checked his pockets to see if he had a wallet when I heard a twig snap. I quickly looked up and scanned through the forest and I saw nothing.

It was probably a deer or something.

I went back until I heard numerous foot steps around me. I froze and I heard a chuckling.

"This one is a little robber. Stealing from the dead, huh?" Someone asked. I looked up as numerous men and a few girls surrounded me. They all had black stripe tattoos around their right biceps.

S.hit