1-10

I'M JUST CRYING ALL MY HEART OUT AFTER READING A SVT FANFIC :'(

Go read  "Blood Worthy" by veronica-chin I SWEAR YOU GONNA TEARED UP LIKE ME:"" #BESTESTFANFICEVAAAHHH

-----------------------

2 years later...

I passed the past two years without Wonwoo. I admitted it felt empty without his existence, especially when I only talked to him virtually.

But with Dino's support, we both could get through it. He was there with me when Wonwoo wasn't. I was glad he was around for me when everyone bailed on me.

Nevertheless, this was also mean that I'd leave the rooftop, the place where I threw up all my concerns.

I walked up there for the last time. I sat on the chair which I never moved since Wonwoo came.

"Hey, Wonwoo. It's my graduation day today. Yay."

No answer. Silent as usual.

"As you can see, the men were all in tuxes and the women were all in beautiful dresses under their graduation suits."

No answer. I sighed and clasped my hand in the front.

"I don't know if you really listen, or if you only told me to do this to cheer me up, but.... thank you. Thank you for making me releasing all my concerns. I didn't hope that you would listen anyway. Umm... It's been nice talking to no one. Good bye."

I walked down and drove off to the graduation field, where Dino and his friends belong.

"Aggie, come here let's take a picture!" said Dino.

We were about to begin the graduation ceremony outdoor. I ran to Dino to take a picture. The warm sun supported this moment perfectly.

He lifted the camera above his head. "One, two, three!"

He captured the picture and turned the camera to see the result.

"I look so ugly! One more time!" I suggested.

He pressed the 'snap' button once again. I stole the camera from Dino's hand to see the picture.

"Look, Chan. My makeup smudge already." I complained as I dabbed my face with my middle finger.

"Really? Doesn't look so."

I smacked Dino's chest and he laughed in pain. I zoomed the picture in, then moved it to the background, where trees were standing up tall.

"No... no way..."

I couldn't believe what I see in the background. Between trees, I saw Wonwoo leaning against the tree. Addition; he was in tux.

I turned my back. He was really there.

"What is it, Aggie?" Dino asked. He began looking at the same direction as me.

"I-is... that...." Dino said as his eyes got widen.

I gave the camera back to Dino without looking at him. I wrinkled my forehead as I approached Wonwoo slowly.

"Oh my God. Is this for real?"

"Hello, Aggie. Long time no see."

He even talked to me. His appearance hadn't changed a bit. Only his hair style changed; it was brushed and styled neatly unlike he used to. I still remember how the tips of his lips touched his ears when he smiled.

"God if this was a dream, please don't wake me up. Let me see him a little longer."

Suprisingly, this wasn't a dream at all.

Wonwoo scratched the back of his head before he talked. "I heard that it's your graduation day today. Congratulation."

Silence. I really didn't know what to say. Neither did he.

"Aggie, do you know why I told you I couldn't see you anymore two years ago? It's because I didn't want you to be the one who spil blood for me. You've heard from Dino that now we have... connection... right?"

I didn't want to cry since my makeup would be smudged, but even a decible of his voice could make me teared up at the moment.

"Aggie..." he continued. Now he held my right hand tightly. No matter how tight he held my hand, he was still cold.

"Don't cry Aggie, don't cry! Hold your tears!"

"I am so sorry that this happen to you. There's nothing I can do about it. But I'm sure we can get through this together." he said in extremely low voice.

I bent my head as I started crying. I sobbed so hard as I nodded my head.

"Aggie..."

He shoved his left hand into his pocket, and pulled it out with a small box on its grip.

"Will it be too much if I ask you... to marry me?"

I stopped crying. I lifted my head and looked at Wonwoo. Too bad that he had be the one to see my make up smudging. I attempted to laugh with my red face and was soaked by tears. Wonwoo smiled a bit, then wiped my tears with his thumb.

"Aggie, I really am a jerk and I am so sorry for making you like this. I can't even forgive myself now. I won't insist, but please let me be responsible of this. I- "

"Yes."

"W-what? Really? I mean, for real?"

I leaned in closer to rest my body on Wonwoo's chest before I burried my face on the nape of his neck. My arms were tightly wrapping around his shoulders. I could feel his arm started wrapping my waist.

"Jeon Wonwoo. I have this strange feeling eversince we met. People call it butterflies. I got this butterflies feeling even at the smallest thought of you, Jeon Wonwoo. Everytime I remember your name, your freaking deep as hell voice, your smile, your jawline, your everything Jeon Wonwoo, these butterflies always tickles my tummy. I don't know what to do Jeon Wonwoo, I just really need you now."

He placed his chin on the top of my head and I could feel him smiling as he comforted me.

"Aggie, what are you doing? The ceremony is about to begin!" Dino screamed in the distance.

I untighten the hug, but still couldn't get my eyes off Wonwoo. He kindly rubbed the leftover tears and placed his thumbs on my cheeks.

He then opened the box he was holding. A small flawless ring was standing there in the middle of the box. He grabbed my hand and let the ring slid to my finger.

"You can do this." he said faithfully. I nodded in response.

He smiled, my heart rate raced rapidly. Then, he pressed his lips against my forehead before he finally pulled me to his chest for a last quick hug.

"Good luck. Luv ya."

"Luv ya too, my little jerk."

-------------

I.AM.SO.SORRY PLEASE DON'T HATE ME :'(

I am not good at confessing so the confession part was a bit cliché I admit but okay that was good enough tho.

Dunno how to describe Wonwoo's hair in detail lolololol~~

Do you have more photos of meanie in choker? Or maybe where can I find it? The fansign date/place maybe? I swear I reaallyy need those>< DM/comment below!

One thing.... should I publish the special chapter?

Should I

Should I not

p.s. Wonwoo in choker is bae♡♡