1-2

"WHAT?! WHAT THA..." I muttered to myself.

This was weird for sure, and pissed me off at first. But later then I kind of fine with it; since he walked me home. He was nice to me though.

"Wonwoo, please go home. My house is only a step away!"

"No! I'll make sure you arrive home safe and sound."

I quietly whined and cursed in my head. I walked and stomped my feet in anger at the same time.

"Here we are..." I said as we arrived my front door.

"Good. We'll go to school at 7.30 tommorow morning. I'll pick you up."

"WHAT?! Why would you pick me up?"

He put his finger on my lips "Stop whining. Now get in and take a rest. If you need me, my house is in the block next to yours."

He waved goodbye in cold way at me and walked away. I didn't give anymore damn at him so I went inside.

--------------------------

"Aggie, wake up sweetie someone is waiting for you."

I could felt my mom sat on my bed and shook my body gently. I slowly untangled myself from the blanket and woke up.

"You never say you have boy friend!"

"C'mon mom, I just met him yesterday."

"Okay now move your lazy butt and take a shower. Don't make him waiting."

After mom left, I stood up and folded my blanket. I went downstair and found Wonwoo sitting on the dining table with his meal in front of him.

"What the heck are you doing?! You said you'll pick me up at 7:30!" I hardly whispered so that Mom couldn't hear.

"I didn't say I'll pick you up at 7:30, I said we'll go at 7:30."

I grinned my teeth, then went to the bathroom to washed myself and put on my uniform.

Then I joined Wonwoo to ate my breakfast. Mom ㅡ who couldn't stop smiling since Wonwoo came ㅡ also joined with a plate of sunny side-up in her hand and sat beside me.

"Where's your dad, Aggie?" Wonwoo asked.

"He's not here."

"Oh... I'm so sorry..."

"I'm not saying he's dead!"

Mom smiled and shook her head "Aggie's father is staying in another place, dealing with the blood sucker and so."

Wonwoo only smiled and continued his meal. He didn't say much after that. Once again, he looked suspicious.

"Mom, I have to go. Wonwoo, come on we're going to be late."

I wiped my mouth and stood up from my seat, then quickly grabbed my bag and blew a kiss to my mom.

"Thank you for the breakfast Ma'am I will come back tomorrow!" He said as he bowed slightly and being grabbed out by me.

Wonwoo walked beside me while holding a small box of strawberry milk; the same as he drank the previous days.

"Do you like strawberry milk that much?" I asked.

"Of course, this is my life."

"But I've never seen that brand before."

He suddenly looked confused. Then the school bell interrupted our convo. "Come on, we'll be late."

----------------------

Reces bell had rung. My deskmate Dino plumped his head onto his table. Dino was a sort of  'popular guy' at school so I asked him about Wonwoo.

"I don't know him. Why?"

"How come you don't know him?! I thought you know every single person in this school!" I screamed at him.

"I'm not sure cuz I've never heard his name before. But, I'll find out as I come back."

He stood up as he patted my shoulder before he left and joined his friends.

I wasn't used to eat my lunch outside the class. So I took my lunch box from my bag and ate in peace, until someone brake in and interrupted my lunch on the last 10 minutes.

Wonwoo came from the back door and sat on Dino's desk.

"What do you want?"

He leaned his back forward until his lips approached my ear.

"Don't go anywhere after school." he whispered. Then the bell rang and he quickly stood up and headed to the back door.

At the same time Dino was there running into the class through the back door.

He accidently bumped into Wonwoo, but he continued running to his table.

Meanwhile, Wonwoo stood still and glared at Dino with his sharp ghastly eyes before he went back.

"Hey, apologize to him!" I pointed my finger to Dino's face before he laid his butt on his chair.

Dino turned his back. "To who?"

"You just bumped into Wonwoo!"

"What are you talking about? No one bumped into me!"

"What?"

"And as I said, there's no such thing as Jeon Wonwoo in this school! What are you dreaming about a prince charming behind a shiny shield?!"

Well it made sense somehow. I wasn't a transfer student but it was the first time I saw him too.

"Wait... are you pretending to unrecognize him or are you against him?"

"WHY THE HECK WOULD I AGAINST HIM I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM!"

He sat and turned his back at me.
Who exactly are you, Jeon Wonwoo?