1-7

Meanwhile in the VPC dungeon...

Wonwoo was in a big dark room facing a one-side glass. His hands were cuffed. He was too weak to even lift his hand. I think they took out my vampirity, he thought.

"Where am I..." he whispered.

"Jeon Wonwoo"

A whisper sound came out of the blue made him shivered down to his spine.

"Fear not, young boy. The Great Vampire will soon be here to see you."

Wonwoo let out a heavy sigh. He thought this would be the end. It was no use screaming for help.

Where are you, Aggie...

-----------------

Time passed. It was the time. The guards walked him to a bigger dark room. The guards dropped him down on his knee in front of The Great Vampire.

The Great Vampire was in all black, sitting on his big chair and looking down at Wonwoo.

"Well hello, Jeon Wonwoo."

Wonwoo looked down. He couldn't bare to lift his head.

"Actually, I don't want to do this to a young boy like you. But..., you know you must take the risk."

Wonwoo let out a big sigh and a small crystal of tears started dropping.

"Let's just get this started."

The Great Vampire walked toward Wonwoo and immediately sucked Wonwoo's blood.

Wonwoo's body got weaker and more slender. His bones started to sticked out as his blood got sucked more.

While he was already half way through, the door suddenly slammed hardly. The Great Vampire removed his fangs from Wonwoo's neck

It was Aggie.

He put Wonwoo's suffocated pale bloodless body down harshly and rapidly ran toward Aggie. In fast motion, she grabbed a kitchen knife from her back which seemed sharp enough to kill someone, and stabbed the Great Vampire right in the heart.

Aggie pulled a step away. He pulled the knife from his chest. He tried to survive and ran to Aggie, but too many bloods had flowed.

He almost immediately dropped on his knee, and gradually faded into ashes.

Aggie sighed in relief. She ran toward Wonwoo's suffocated pale bloodless body. Wonwoo was scratching the floor with his fingertips hopelessly since it was the only thing he could do. His breath got panted and couldn't breath properly.

"Oh my God Wonwoo! Please stay with me!" Aggie lifted Wonwoo's head and put it on her lap. She was panic and about to cry a river. She didn't know what to do. She kept biting her lips.

No matter what happen, don't give him your blood.

Suddenly Mingyu's word that day emerged in Aggie's head. That's it. It was what he needed. Her blood. Vampires need blood to survive. The girl also said that earlier.

Her eyes wandered to see if there was something sharp. She reached for the knife from the floor and made a quick slit on her wrist. She couldn't help but groaning in pain. The blood flowed into Wonwoo's mouth.

"C'mon Wonwoo don't leave me." Aggie whispered. No reaction for some times. Aggie started crying as she lost more blood.

"Hey Wonwoo, I don't know if you hear this but..." Aggie snorted and bent her head down.

"In case you couldn't survive, I just want you to know that... that...."

Later on Wonwoo's awoke with his eyes blue and wide opened (means that he's reacting to blood).

Now Aggie's face was getting pale and started sweating hard. "Hey there" she whispered.

"Aggie... n-no. Why are you doing this!" He grabbed Aggie's hand and tried to stop the bleeding but Aggie insisted.

"No no no, drink more. You lost too much blood back then. I don't know what my blood taste like but I'm sure it isn't as tasty as the one you usually have."

Wonwoo smiled softly, and so did Aggie. He wiped tears from Aggie's face.

"Where did you get the knife from?" he asked.

"K-kitch...en.  I.... snuck out of cooking class..." Aggie started getting weaker.

"And... what was that you wanted to tell me earlier?"

Aggie couldn't answer, the guards were breaking through the door. Just at that time, Aggie passed out.

"Aggie!"

The last voice she heard was Wonwoo's voice. Once again, and gradually dies away.

-------------------

why is this so lame gahh

AND THE GREAT VAMPIRE OMG THIS IS SO LAME i swear i couldn't pick a name-_-"

and the pov here changed into the 3rd person idk why i ought to lol xD

please don't hate me. /?