"WHATDAYA MEAN I DON'T DO MY HOMEWORK??? THAT'S JUST JOEY, I'M THE ACTUALL ONE WITH WORKING BRAIN CELLS, GOOD GRADES, AND ACTUALLY KNOWS HOW TO DUEL!"

"OH REALLY TRISTAN-" you couldn't hear the rest as they left the room.

Mr. Muto sighed, "Well I'm glad that's over."

You laughed to ease the tension and looked at Yugi who was blushing and shooked his had at what just happened.

"Is it usually like this?" you laughed.

Yugi laughed, "Well, most of the time. But we all mean well of course."

Mr. Muto cleared his throat, "So (y/n), America you say? How interesting! Have you transferred over here in Japan for just a short time or longer?"

Your eyes grew big, "Oh...well I um..." what do I say??? That Yugi's magical necklace that I still don't know much about is capable of teleportation???

"No grandfather," Yugi saved you from embarrassment, "the millennium puzzle is what brought me to America to meet (y/n)," Yugi reached in his pocket and showed Mr. Moto your old-as-shit, but mysteriously magical bracelet, "I have found it grandpa! (y/n) is the one who has had the millennium bracelet this entire time!"

Mr. Muto's mouth gaped wide open, his purple eyes like Yugi's shining with delight. While you on the other hand stood where you were with utter confusion. "Millennium puzzle? Millennium bracelet? Is that what they're called?"

Mr. Muto looked at Yugi with a smirk on his face, "Well young man, it looks like you've got a lot of explaining to do for this young lady...but first," Mr. Muto looked at you with a smile, "(y/n), you don't happen to like Duel Monsters do you?"

"Why yes I do!" you replied, "my friends and I play it all the time! They have a huge- and I mean HUGE assortment of different cards, so we all like to duel each other with them." You smiled, thinking of the fun moments you always have when dueling with your friends. "But there's only one type of deck that I like the most and it has never let me down."

"And what would that be?" Yugi asked curiously and utterly intrigued about your love for the game.

"The dark world monsters. I love how they all work together to help each other out. And they all have one goal in mind: to summon their ultimate Grapha, the dragonlord of darkworld!"

Mr. Muto put his hand on his chin, in a thinking posture.

"Yes, I had a feeling you liked that particular deck."

"Huh?" Confusion, yet again, struck you...and you were kinda creeped out at the same time. Yugi kept his handsomely stern glare.

"May I hold the bracelet for a moment Yugi?" Yugi gave him the bracelet as Mr. Muto continued speaking, "You see (y/n), a long long long time ago back in ancient Egyptian times, these millennium items were created to seal the dark magic of the shadow games away from the people who played the game. The shadow games was a much harsher level of dueling, if you lost the duel, your soul was sent to the shadow realm and you were never to return back to the world ever again. So, in order to keep the power of the shadow games away from people who would abuse this type of game, the 7 millennium items were created. Each item holds its own ability or abilities." Mr. Muto inspected the bracelet in his hands. "Yup! All 7 pendants represent the items on this bracelet! The millennium puzzle, eye, ring, scale, key, rod, and necklace!"

"So..." you said, letting this all sink into your head, "You said 7 items were created...but what about my bracelet?"

"Ah! Now that my dear....is a whole other story. Honestly, and I've done as much research as I possibly could, there seems to be no information about this bracelet's distinct origins. The only information said in old documents is that this bracelet has some unknown ties to the original 7 millennium items...but is it's own item. Legend has it that this bracelet belonged to a dragon queen named Tamara, who had her own prosperous kingdom within a place, maybe a different dimension, called the 'Dark World.' But one day, an intruder broke into the highly-secured kingdom and threatened to take control of the queen's most favorable and most powerful dragon. Queen Tamara had a very strong relationship with this dragon and would do anything to keep the dragon, and her kingdom, out of harm's way. Her only way to do this for protection against the powerful intruder was to seal the Dark World and everything about it within the bracelet, including her spirit and the spirits of the humane Dark World monsters and the people of the kingdom: everything. Centuries later, the bracelet was discovered, and passed down from generation to generation into your hands (y/n)." Mr. Muto laughed, "and I'm sure you can guess who the favorable dragon was."

You pondered on everything you just heard, "Grapha..."

Mr. Moto smiled, "Correct! But you see (y/n), this bracelet contains unknown powers, powers that might help the pharaoh," he pointed to Yugi, "against the trouble that's happening today."

"Bakura for instance," Yugi added.

"So...your millennium puzzle was what brought you over to where I lived in America Yugi?"

Yugi nodded.

You looked at the wall, completely dazed, "Wow...sorry it's just....guess there's just so much right now to comprehend..."

Mr. Muto laughed, "I can believe that! And Yugi, I think I deserve a thank you for explaining things to your new friend."

Yugi chuckled, "Yes, thank you grandfather...but there are some other things that I must tell (y/n)....for instance....she still hasn't met Yugi who's just dying to meet her in person by the way."

You snapped out of your gaze, "Huh?"

Yugi's millennium puzzle glowed.

"Hi (y/n)! I'm Yugi!" said a happy, cheerful, and lesser deepened voice...
_________________________________
WHEW! IT'S DONE! :D This chapter is a little bit longer than the rest, so I hope that makes up for my very long delay xD I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! ^.^
Until next time!

-Crystal