John Quincy Adams Middle School ; Greenwich Village ; New York ; 4:00 p.m.

Riley waited around the corner from her dad's classroom for Lucas to come out of detention. "Thank you sir." She heard from around the corner. Lucas was saying goodbye to her dad. A minute later Lucas was rounding the corner by the lockers and Riley popped out and grabbed his face. "Hi." She said with a huge smile on her face. His face lit up when he saw her. He dropped his books and said, "Hi." And then grabbed her face and kissed her. At first it was with force, Riley didn't know what to do. Then she got into it and it felt like that's what was supposed to happen. It felt good. A shock ran through both of their bodies. They were actually kissing each other. Then it became more passionate. After a few seconds Riley had to let go to breath. She put her hand on his chest and started taking deep breaths. "I *breath* Love. *breath* You. *breath*" she whispered. "I love you too." Lucas took one hand off her face, still leaving one on there and said, "Here. Catch your breath. I had something to give you anyways." Riley followed the trail of Lucas' hand into his backpack. He pulled out her diary. "I've been meaning to give it back. I picked it up when it fell out of your backpack when you were running to cheerleading tryouts." Riley smiled, "You had it? Lucas, thank you! But can you keep it in your bag until I go home?" He nodded. Riley grabbed his face again and started kissing him so he grabbed hers. They kissed until Riley started panting again. "You wanna go?" Lucas said, taking her hand. "Yeah. Okay." Riley stopped, "Wait." "What?" Lucas said, looking concerned. Riley turned around and faced him, "Lucas are we gonna be one of those, 'good girl. Bad boy.' Clichés?" Lucas smiled. "Riley you've changed me. And because of that, it's not a cliché for us." Riley smiled and took his hands again, "People change people." Lucas took his hands away and wrapped an arm around Riley. "Secret of life." And then they walked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOOOOOO WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK?!
DID YOU LIKE IT? I KNOW I LOVED WRITING IT.
ANYWAYS I SHOULD HAVE A NEW STORY COMING UP SOON. BOOP.