Friar Household ; Greenwhich Village ; New York ; 5:00 p.m.

Lucas climbed into his bedroom through his window and lied down on his bed. He was tired. He just wanted to see Riley and tell her how he felt. And how he knew her name and give her back her diary. And suddenly his wish came true.
Riley took a deep breath. She was about to enter a boy's house of whom she never really met besides their encounter today. She couldn't just barge in so she decided to let him know she was coming. "Lucas!! Lucas! It's Riley! The girl you saved today! I need to talk to you!!" Lucas suddenly sat up and went to his window. "Riley?!" Lucas asked, smiling bright. Riley smiled back, "Hi!! Can I come up?!" Lucas nodded and Riley climbed the ladder he had outside his window and he helped her into his room and patted the part of his bed next to her implying for her to sit there. And that she did.
"I just wanted to thank you for saving me today. Nobody has ever done that before. You're a good guy." she said with a smile. "No problem." "I just have one question, why did you do it? I didn't even know you till today." she asked. Lucas shrugged, "I don't know." Riley looked up at Lucas and grabbed his face. "Lucas look at me. Why did you do it?" Both Lucas and Riley felt a rush through themselves when she grabbed his face. Lucas just sat staring at her and finally managed, "I-I-" Riley sighed. "It's okay. If you can't say it, you don't have to. Just know I'm always here if you ever wanna tell me. Oh and by the way, I'm sorry you probably got in trouble for saving me." Lucas shook his head in her hands, "Oh. No. It's okay. I only got a day's detention. But I would take a thousand detentions if it means saving you." Riley chuckled. "Figures. My dad went easy on you because you were saving someone. He's a good person to get in trouble with." Lucas took Riley's hands in his. "Riley, saving you was the best thing I ever did." Riley looked confused. "Why do you say that?" "Because if I didn't. I wouldn't be here, right now, with you." Lucas said and Riley started breathing heavy with these words. Then she smiled. "Well thank you. I hope we can stay close. But I gotta go home." Riley let go of Lucas' hands and touched the side of his face. "Bye Lucas." Lucas and Riley got up and hugged and said their goodbyes. She then climbed out of the window and headed home.