The Alpha's mate

COPYRIGHT c 2012 Paris McSorley

All rights reserved.

COPYRIGHT: This story, ''The Alpha's mate'' including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and association content (i.e. fanfics, teasers and content within bogs, social networks and e-Readers) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Parent Act in 1988. All rights reserved to the owner and creator of this work (Paris) and any unauthorised coping, broadcasted, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

OK this is my first story so if i get it a bit messed up i'm sorry!! :D enjoy! the person on the right is jessy/Jessica.

The woods part one

Jessy's P.O.V

I was running into the woods away from my boyfriend only i knew he'd catch up with me cos he was faster, stronger and fitter than i was. Then suddenly he tackled me to the ground. An started hitting me like he alway's did when i didn't do something right.

"Please stop!!!" i shouted back but i knew he wouldn't listen! Rob never listened to me he alway's did what he wanted to do.

"make me!!!" he replied back with that smirk he always had when things were going to go bad!! But something made his smirk disappeared and his head snap up and then i head a low growl! Things started to go fuzzy and then the next thing i knew rob had ran off back out of the woods and thats when i blacked out!!!

hope you like it. please vote and coment.