Helix and Dest brought a lot of seafoods for everyone. Each of the girls expressed their gratitude towards them by simply shaking their hand. I scoffed, shaking my head. They're really obsessed with the Guatamyel brothers. Naiintindihan ko naman kung patay na patay sila kay Helix, pero kay Dest? Jusko. Napakasama ng ugali n'on. Wala akong makitang kahit ano'ng kabutihan na dumadaloy sa dugo n'on. Siguro dahil lagi niya akong ininis at ginagalit.

Few minutes later, Mr. David organized a game for us. He said that we're playing a game by pair, so Kath and I exchanged glances. But Mr. David killing our plans, announced the names that he had paired up. Ang galling-galing talaga ni Mr. David, napaka-cooperative na tao.

"Nadia!" Kath said excitedly, running beside her partner, Nadia. I rolled my eyes. Sometimes I wonder if she really is my best friend. Talagang masaya siya na hindi niya ako partner, huh. Madalas talaga nakaiirita 'tong si Kath.

"Guatamyel and Park."

My eyes widened when I heard my surname being paired with a Guatamyel.

Holy crap. This isn't a good idea. Helix and I shouldn't be partners in this game. He obviously didn't want me near him, and that's exactly what I was doing.

"Guatamyel—who?" Dest asked for clarification.

"Oh. Sorry, I forgot we have two Guatamyels here. But your name's written here with Park. So, it's you, Dest," Mr. David said. I finally let out a sigh of relief. I was not happy about Dest being my partner, but thank God it's not Helix.

Dest exchanged glances with me, and a few seconds later, he approached me.

"I can tell Hel to swap partners, you know," he said, but I immediately shook my head. Ayaw kong maka-partner si Helix. Mas gugustuhin ko pang pagtiisan na lang si Dest.

Mr. David told us about the game we're going to play. He left folded papers in the forest and we have to find it and pick one. He said not to read what's written on the paper because that's going to be the last part of the game where we will be going to do the dare that's written on the paper we picked up. Sinabi niya rin na may mga papel na blangko lang ang laman and those who will be lucky enough to pick it up will be safe from any dare.

"Oh man, this ain't fun," Dest muttered, clenching his jaw before we walk around the forest to find a folded paper.

Dest and I turned on the flashlight we were carrying and went to the part of the forest where no one else was. It's easier to find something when there was no competitor lurking around.

"Bakit mo iniiwasan si Helix?" he asked all of a sudden while we're in the middle of finding a paper.

"Why not? He's my ex."

"Exes can be friends too, you know."

"But not us." I rolled my eyes. "Why did you even go back here to De Grande? Kyll High was hundred percent peaceful when you weren't around," pag-iiba ko ng usapan. Gusto ko lang talaga malaman niya kung gaano ako naiinis sa presensya niya.

He chuckled, shaking his head. "You're good at changing the topic."

"And you're good at annoying people."

"I'm well aware of that, little Ger."

Almost thirty minuted had passed, we finally found a paper, so we picked it up and went back to the camp.

Hinintay namin 'yong iba na makabalik saka nagtawag si Mr. David ng mga pangalan para basahin 'yong nakasulat sa mga papel na napulot namin.

"Are you mad at me or something, Mr. David? Why do we need to go first?" Kath complained, groaning in frustration as she stood up in front of everyone with Nadia. Reklamador talaga 'tong isang 'to. Kulang na lang sabihin niya kay Mr. David kung puwede na siyang matulog. Tsk.