Chapter 1. [Intro]

Passion POV:

I just wanted to suck the fuck outta Malik's dick as I watched him play on the basketball court. I could see his print thru his b-ball shorts and by the looks of it he was packing.
I saw him take a few glances at me and it only made me smile more, but I knew we could never say anything to each other being that he already had a girlfriend, Diamond's bitchy ass.

I didn't know what he seen in her but I hated the fact they were even together. But anyways.., the game was almost over and Malik's team had the most scores.
I sat there with my girl Sasha as we cheered on his squad.
"Oh my god ! He is so fine." Sasha said out loud.
"Sasha girl, chill out wit yo thirsty ass." I joked.
"Girl you know I can't help myself." She laughed.
The game was over and when Sasha decided to head over to the court and congratulate the boys, so I followed her. We walked over to the boys who were having a conversation but that ended when they saw us appear.
"Congratulations boys." Sasha said.

"Thanks ma, so where y'all heading?" Sasha looked behind me and grinned.
"We were just heading to the pizza shop, you guys wanna join?" She asked.
"Yeah , a nigga hungry anyways from working up a sweat. Y'all down?" Derrick asked the guys.

I saw Malik just look at me as if I was the most beautiful girl in the world, I blushed when he smiled at me, but then that change when this bitch Diamond appeared.

"Bookie I missed you soo much , how was yo game?" She asked him kissing all over him.
"It was good." Was all he said.

She turned around to see me and Sasha and her smiled turned upside down. "What do they want?" She asked looking annoyed.
"Chill Diamond, these our friends." Said Derrick.
"I don't know why, these hoes are irreverent."
That's it I couldn't take the disrespectful ness. "Who the fuck is you calling a hoe?" I asked.
"Obviously you and yo girl."

"Look sweety I don't know if you done hit yo damn head on the way here, but if you call me and my girl a damn how again imma smack that crooked ass smile off yo face, understand?"
"Whatever," she rolled her eyes, "Bookie lets go!" She said pulling him away.

Everybody laughed when she left. "Y'all funny man, so y'all still down?"
"Sasha you go ahead , I'm heading home." I told her. "You sure."

I looked at her annoyed. "Okay girl, be safe."

"Later." I said waving bye while walking off.

I know Its A Lil Short, But What Do You Guys Think So Far?

Like &&' Leave Comments.