Chapter 1- Leaving Hell

Start from the beginning

4 YEARS LATER... (Present)

Haven
---------
I woke up to the sound of my cell door opening. I was currently in the Lock down hall of the facility because I had gotten into a fight with a girl.

She was talking shit behind my back and I don't take that disrespect.....anymore anyways.

So she got what she had coming and ended up in the hospital, but she had gotten a hit at me and busted my lip, she was quick and I'll give that to her at least.

"Inmate, up NOW!" Yelled Mr. Lindle in an annoyed voice. He was a perverted person, and it shocks me everyday that they let a nasty guy like him work at an all girls juvenile facility.

"God, could you be any fucking louder!" I Yelled back, picking myself off the hard cot I was sleeping on.

"Just shut the hell up inmate." he said a bit agitated "Don't be such a bitch, it's your lucky day, your getting out." He said. God he's got a mouth on him.

"What? but I have a few months left?" I said confused. Don't get me wrong I was happy  being able to get out early, but I'm still wondering why.

"I don't know I just had to come and get you," he said in a bored tone. "Now get ready."

"I am ready." I said " It's not like we can have any shit in here anyways." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Smart ass." I heard him whisper. I rolled my eyes and just walked over to him so he could put the cuffs on.

When he was done, he made me walk through the main cells which contained all the other girls.

Once we entered they started yelling at me because I get to leave this hell hole, the yelling was kind of a thing we do when someone gets to leave.

"You lucky bitch! Hey come visit me and when I get out let's hang!" Yelled one of my friends I made in here, her name was Kelly.

"Bye bitch! I will." I yelled back to her earning a 'Shut up' from the Guard leading me.

Once we leave the cell blocks, he pulled me to a room. "Inmate your clothes are in that tub, get dressed. And be quick." He demanded.

Well I'm guessing he's not getting out seeing he's still standing there.

Sense he wasn't leaving I just walked over to the clothes and realized they were the same clothes I was wearing when I got here.

There was a Royal blue sports bra with matching panties, a white ugly baggy T-shirt that said 'Loner'. It had dirt on it with some blood from when a guard hit me when I first got here and was pinned on the floor. Then there were a pair of Joggers with black and white rose designs on it. The whole freaking time I could feel the guard eye raping me.

When I put the bra on it was too small and squished my boobs together, since my boobs grew from a C to a D.

When the baggy T-shirt was on I tied it to make it a crop top, Then the joggers were smaller because my ass got bigger and in shape. I had a flat stomach, a plump ass, Perfect shaped breast, but the only thing was...I'm fucking 5'1. I'm a cocky, egoistic fucker when it comes to my body. I can't help but be confident in my own skin.

Having my shirt tied showed off my tattoo that was on my right side, it was a beautiful design of a dream catcher.

The tattoo on my arm was birds flying through the sky and a quote on my wrist that said 'You have too fall before you fly'.

When I was done getting dressed, the guard put the cuffs back on me and brought me to the lobby.

Waiting in the lobby was my social worker Rachel Linty. I had a social worker because my parents disowned me when I went to Juvie. She is also my lawyer, and probation officer.

Rachel was quit pretty, wuth her blond hair and blue icy eyes. Right now she is wearing a white blouse with a black pencil skirt.

"Hey Rachel what's happening? Why am I getting out early?" I asked with confusion clear in my voice.

"Oh Haven dear," She said with a sweet voice "The reason you are getting out early is because a therapist named Haley Monroe agreed to have you live with her back in LA till your eighteen, and sense your seventeen it's only one year. But on a few conditions..." She trailed off.

"Come on Rachel spit it out already!" I snapped frustrated that she was taking so long.

"She said that you would have to talk to her about your feelings and what not. You also have to be good and not get into trouble, and always tell them where you're going." She says calmly.

"What the fuck is with that deal? It just like this hell hole, I'm gonna be fucking stalked all the time! Why don't I just stay here, they're the same fucking thing!" I Yelled irritated with my hands moving every which way.

"Haven calm down, you will get to go to school and have free time. But you have to go or you will have to stay here for another 5 years for almost killing that poor girl in here." She stated a-matter-a-factly.

"And on the bright side, you don't have to be on probation because you'll be in the care of someone who's already connected with the system." She adds with a slight smile.

"But why do I have to go to school? I was already educated here!" she gave me desperate eyes which made me irritated so I gave in. "Ugh, fine I will come with you, you evil demon!" I groaned while walking out the door to her brown Honda Pilot.

I heard Rachel let out a sigh of relief while she walked behind me. I hopped in the drivers seat. "Um, Haven what do you think your doing?" Rachel asked with a tired tone.

"Um, Rachel what does it look like? I'm driving duh. I have my license." I said in a 'duh' tone.

'Well not really because they got revoked, but I don't think she is going to remember right now'

"Ugh, fine I don't feel like arguing anymore, just follow the map on the GPS." she said while hoping in the passenger seat tiredly. This is why I love Rachel.

'Mission Accomplished'

"Hey, Haven did you get the busted lip from your fight?" Rachel asked peaking over at me. All I did was give her a small nod, which caused her to sigh in disappointment.

Then we head on the road listening to the song 'Americana' on the radio. That is where the journey begins...

----------
Thank you my lovelies for reading the first chapter of my story and for taking up the time of your day.
(Wrote: 11/22/15)

Vote

Comment

Thx for the love