(12) :: Can You Not? [R]

Kay'Lani to the side >>

 Dedication to @_lovelyyD simply cause she kinda guessed it (;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kay'Lani's POV

Home

Weeks Later 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in a bubble bath with Jaden. I was in front, in between his legs, as he played with the suds on my upper back.

"That tickles," I say giggling.

"Sorry," He says in amusement before planting a kiss on my neck. "So, Isn't your wedding the week after next?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Yea, sadly."

"Oh, that's to bad." I turned towards him and raised an eyebrow. "My lady is gonna officially be a married woman." He added with a playful frown.

"Aww," I said with a sad smile before leaning in and kissing him.

Jacob and I haven't spoken to each other since that day. We've tried are hardest to avoid one another and now he barely even comes back over here. Which I think is unfair because it's his house in the frst place but, oh well. He's finished up the plans with Indigo and now all I had to do was show up at the venue. Jaden and I have been seeing eachother ever since and the only people who know are Syd and Craig. Them two, Chres, Ray, And Abilene are the only ones who know about Jacob hitting me. And Chres was beyondddddd pissed. He even knocked him around a few times, left a couple bruises.

Jaden and I pulled away to catch our breath as I smiled.

"Kay'Lani?" I heard a male voice say as the door opened. 

We sat there motionless and in shock.

"Chres, uhh, meet Jaden?" I said awkwardly.

He quickly backed out of the bathroom and shut the door behind him. I heard feet run out the bedroom and down the stairs.

"Oh my god," I said sinking under the water. I felt Jaden get out and I resurfaced.

"I think I should go, It's getting late anyway." He said looking slightly embarrassed.

"Alright," I told him, Pulling out the water stopper before stepping out and hugging him. "I'll text you." I added before kissing him.

He nodded and began getting dressed. I had just finished drying off when he left. I wrapped myself in my towel, walked out of the bathroom and up to my dresser.

"So," I heard Chres say. I zapped around so fast and clutched my heart.

"Oh god," I said letting out a breath. "Your a stealthy lil nigga aren't you?" I turned back to my dresser.

He walked up behind me and turned me to face him.

I sigh, "What Chres?"

"Jaden huh?"

"Yepp," I rolled my eyes.

"How long you been seeing him?"

"Since the day Jacob hit me," I told him casually as I grabbed my 'Pure Seduction' lotion and sat on the bed. 

"Were you planning on telling me?" He asked as I squeezed the light pink cream onto my palm.

"For what?"

"I mean, I am like your best friend."

"Correction, you're like my brother. Which means, it's always awkward to tell your brother who you're seeing."

"Here we go again with the brother label-- Jeez Kay, can you not?"

"Not what?" I asked confused.

"Put on your lotion like that, I can clearly see under your towel."

"Then don't look," I scoffed, putting my leg down. "Happy now? Damn." Why the hell is he acting like this? Like he's the one I'm marrying next week?

He began walking up to me on the bed. "Kay,"

"Yes?"

"Can you answer one question for me?" He asked.

"Sure?"

"Are you fucking him?" I paused. What the hell? 

"That isn't your business." I said tightening my towel.

"Are you?" He asked getting closer to my face.

"Maybe," I said with a smirk. Which, I shouldn't have, because whatever I said triggered something in him to make him kiss me. I kissed back for about 5 seconds until I realized what I was doing. I pulled away. "What the hell Chresanto?"

He held my face in his hands, "Kay'Lani, I'm in love with you, and have been for the longest. Are you that blind?" He said kissing me again, and I let him. What is this? What is that feeling I feel? Loved, yes, but in love back? Could I possibly be in love with...with Chres? Oh Dios Mio. My head was spinning. Swarmed with all kinds of thoughts. From Jacob, to Jaden, to Chres, and back to Jaden. Then I settled on a justifiable answer, I'm such a whore. 

"No," I finally spoke, pulling away.

"No what?" Chres asked me.

"No, Jaden and I aren't fucking."

This caused him to smirk. "Well you should've been," He pushed me back onto the bed and pulled his shirt off. He got onto the bed and kissed me some more, then kissed my neck as he unbuttoned his pants, pulled them down, and kicked them off. He didn't even ask before he unraveled my towel and engulfed my chest.

I let out a moan that I was trying so hard to suppress. Was I really about to let him do this? Hell. yes. I just couldn't take it anymore.

He peeled himself off of me to grab a condom out of his wallet, from his pants.

"Kay'Lani?"

"Hm?" I answered.

"Are you...a, you know?"

"Virgin?" I asked.

"Yea,"

"No," I told him. I had only done it once back in high school and regretted the hell out of it because the son of a bitch broke up with me the next day. Guess he got what he waited 7 months to get and dipped.

He pulled himself out of his boxers and I was in awe, buddy was packing. He slipped the condom on and kissed me again, rubbing the wetness in between my legs. I moaned at the touch of him and gasped when he quickly slipped in a finger, then two.

"Mmm Chres," I said as he barely fingered me, and I swear I almost whimpered when his fingers left. "Why'd you stop?" I asked in frustration. Does this boy not know how sexually frustrated I've been since that day with Jaden? Course not.

"I was seeing how tight you were, and you're virgin tight." He said happily as he kissed my neck some more.

"I know, I've only had sex once, years ago. But please, just take me." I said moving my hips up to his.

"Impatient are we?" He said chuckling.

"Do it or I will change my min--." Before I could finish the sentence he pushed inside of me, making me scream a little. "Oh my," I called out as he pushed the rest of him self in. 

'Holy fuck.' I thought. 'I'm really having sex with a boy who I once called my brother.'