Disclaimer / Warning

DISCLAIMERS:

-All locations, happenings, events, and names given (I.e. to characters, buildings, corporations, physical activities, drugs, bodily hormones, etc. etc.) are strictly fictitious, but all still mine nonetheless.

-All fabricated instances, sets of beliefs, concepts, personalities, and descriptions in this story are from my mind, and my mind alone.

-Due to all copyright issues, and more specifically to set myself apart from the majority-crowd, I have decided to change the middle and last names of each of the boys, that way there is no confusion, or possibility of comparing/linking the real people and their fame & fortune to the alternate lives & personalities I've set up specially for them in my story. All original aliases have been created from scratch and assigned accordingly to each character upon my liking. These are not the same people you are used to hearing and/or reading about, yet they do bear the same faces and resemblances for cause and effect purposes only.

-Copying - or more appropriately, STEALING - other people's hard earned ideas and stories is not my cup of tea, so you will find nothing of the sort here.

WARNINGS:

First and foremost, #1.) There will be many explicit scenes throughout this story, like let's be real- there's gonna be a ton of that shit, so if you ain't with it- that's totally cool, I just suggest skipping it or finding something else to read altogether. (I'll probably just put a little warning of some sort by the titles when it applies.)

For example: pillow/dirty talk, foreplay, experimentation, straight up intercourse ,BDSM, and everything else in between that I might have missed.👌🏻

#2.) Knowing my inherent potty-mouth, you can just bet your bottom dollar there are going to be a hell of a lot of curse words in this book- so again, I say, proceed with an open mind!

#3.) There will be heavy referencing of alcohol (of all sorts, really), and possibly even some recreational drugs, throughout the book as well.

For example: the possibilities are Marijuana, Cocaine, LSD/Acid, MDMA, 'Shrooms', etc etc. (Although, there will be No mention of the harder drugs like PCP, Meth, or Heroin in this book.)

#4.) There will be scenes throughout the story containing instances of immense gore, and all-around-dark, gruesome, & descriptive acts most would think disturbing or even evil/demented in some extreme cases, but hey- what can I say- I've got a colorful imagination😂

And finally, #5.) There will be a strong, confident, assertive, dominant FEMALE as the leading role, (as well as in all of her relationships, both friendly and romantic alike) so if any of you run the risk of feeling intimidated and/or emasculated by that, OR if you just don't necessarily like the idea of a female being in charge and kicking ass the way my baby does, then as I'd mentioned before...

BU-BU-BU-BYE FELICIA! 😘

But, as for the rest of you radlings, I want to personally thank you for taking the time to read this lengthy (albeit aggressive) 'Disclaimer/Warning', and also offer you gratitude for giving my story a chance.

Good on ya.

I greatly appreciate your understanding, and I can't wait to experience this along side you all!

Song:
Roky Erickson - 'Night Of The Vampire'