Chapter Sixteen

Magsimula sa umpisa

-*-*-*-*-*-

So Zayn’s family is coming and he just forced me to know their names. So I spend the last half hour learning three names. Yes I’m weird, but it’s for Zayn, and I like Zayn, I think, so I’d do a lot for him.

"Safaa, stop touching my hair" Zayn says while he walks in with his little sister on his shoulders.

"Mum, Dad, Do, Wal, this is Maura" Zayn says while he smiles, with this really cute twinkle in his eye, making me mentally faint. 

"Hi, nice to meet you" I say while I shake Zayn's mum's hand.

"Very nice to meet you too" she says.

I greet every one, as last Safaa.

"Hii, I'm Safaa" the little girl says.

"Hi Safaa, I'm Maura"

"I like already like you"

"Thank you, I like you too"

So Zayn isn’t to only weird one in his family, good to know.

"So Maura, tell us a bit about yourself" Zayn's dad asks me, Yasser, while I sit down on the couch.

"What would you like to know?" I ask.

"Just tell us the basic things" Patricia, Zayns mum, says.

"Alright, well; I'm 18, like to make pictures and videos. I play guitar and piano. I skate, dance a bit, and climb. And that's all I can tell about myself”

"You play piano?" Doniya asks.

"Yes, I've been playing for, I think, 10 years"

"And how long do you play guitar?" Waliyah asks me.

"Also 10 years, I think"

"Really? Why didn't I know that?" Zayn asks me while he sits down next to me.

"I don't know"

"Pfft, and you're my ‘friend’?"