TMNT....2003

Not Ninjago related....but I couldn't help it! XD

This show was the bomb back then!
Yeah it was 2003...so I was 2....I've watched the first 3 seasons...there's like 7....I'm having a TMNT 2003 marathon...watching TMNT fast-foward right now....

My dad says that he's the one who showed me the show in the first place!

No wonder I'm in love with show now!!!

There's a picture of me in pigtails, holding a plushie of Mikey!!!! XD!!! Oh my lord.... I look like I'm suffocating poor Mikey! XD!!!! In that picture I'm also watching TMNT season 2 I presume...but what I find funny is that in fast foward it takes place in 2015...and in that time...everything is all high tech...like new Ninjago city(what Cyrus Borg created) and it's not like that now...XD!

But this was the shit growing up! The bomb, as my friends would say....the good shit replaced by TMNT 2012....which is also awesome! XD

:') the memories! I love young me!!! XD

My favorite intros are....ALL OF DEM! They're all so catchy!!!! XD I'm dancing right now to the theme songs!! in my green Tank top And white fuzzy pants while stuffing myself with my Halloween candy!!!! XD

But I hate that the fact that they changed EVERYTHING in the last season (back to the sewer) the animation is different!

Oh and in that 3rd intro...when it says "watch out for shredder..." That's Karai..and no she's not liking on Leo....

Oh and in the fast foward intro...the boy with the reddish hair....yeah that's April and Casey's kid....in that version, April and Casey are the couple...there's no Donnie and Casey fued for Aprils love....

(No outro becuase this is too fab to deserve an outro....)
            ~E

Agh! These theme songs are gonna stay in mah head!!! XD