Ive been working..... ALL FUGGIN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

*flops on bed*

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Who knew outside world would be such a pain?????!!!

Well as you may have know...I've recently moved to a new house and my room is sorta...fixed up and outside....don't even remind me-_-.....
There's

A
LOT
OF
WORK!!!!!!

Apparently my dad said I couldn't "handle" yard work......

Dad: I'm going out to fix up the yard!

Mom: Bring Erika with you...all she does is be on that stupid phone of hers!!!

Dad: She won't handle yard work!

Me: -_- Seriously? I'm right here!!!!

Mom: BRING HER!!!!!

Dad: Let's go!

Me: Imma show you! I GOTS DIS!!!
.
.
So me and my dad went out and started with taking out weeds...simple enough...I did more than him...point 1.

After we started to chop down some of the trees/bushes. The tree trunks were thin....and I learned to use an ax and the REALLY BIG SCISSORS! So be careful around me when I hold an ax or scissors-_-.....Plus now I know how to use a lawn mower......and now I know to bring wasp and bug spray...-_-....
I learned the hard way.....
The neighbors came by and were shocked as to see me doing "men" stuff. And I looked back with the bitch. I'm fabulous...I can do just as much as you! face.
SO TAKE DAT NEW NEIGHBORS!!! I CAN SWING AN AX!!!!! MUAHAHA!!!!!

So yeah...I proved my dad....WRONG!
BAM!!!WHAT?!
Hahahaaha!!!! I can do just as much as he can!!!!! I'm so proud!!! But the fact I needed an 1 shower afterwards....so relaxing.....my feet are killing me as I lay down on my comfy bed right now....

So yeah.....I was busy all day today, but now I'm relaxed and FREE!!!!!! The outside of our house is finally done thanks to my dad and ME!!!!
.
Comment.
.
Vote.
.
Read.
.
Follow!
.
✌🏻️OUT AWESOME/FABULOUS UNICORN WAFFLE NINJAS!!!!
        ~E