Wish I had someone like Usui Takumi.

Lunch quickly came by and I decided to head towards the cafeteria. It's been a while since I ate school food, but stupid me forgot to pack a sandwich so now my other option is this.

I walk out of the classroom and I instantly see Yoonji sprinting towards me very fast. Once she reached me she stopped to clutch her breath.

"Sujin, ..V is.. here." She said in between breaths.

"Wait, what?"
"V IS HERE!" She said a bit louder.

"Wait why? Why is he here." I kept on ranting. My heart started to increase it's beating and for a few seconds and I become light headed.

"I don't know, but I do know that he's finding you right now."

I tie my uniform jacket around my waist and start to fan myself.

"PARK SUJIN!" I hear a familiar voice yell. I don't turn around. I just run. I run past Yoonji and past everyone who's now watching me. I don't look back, but I hear my name being called over and over. Then suddenly a pair of arms wrap around my waist and drags outside to the garden, locking it from the outside.

"I can't believe you," V stated. "I can't believe you," He repeated.

Uh oh, I think he found out about what I said.. here goes my plan to prove Seulgi.

"How could you,"
"I panicked! I was cornered."

"I was gonna do something after you gave me the hard pound on my face, but I had a feeling you wouldn't tell anyone."

I look down and don't speak a word.

"I can't believe you told everyone about Ms. Choi and I." He said and placed his two fingers on the bridge of his nose. I look up with confusion.

"Wait, what." I ask confused and furrow my eyebrows. He looks up and scoffs. Many girls are now looking at us from the Windows and thank God that it's sound proof

"You heard me. Everyone is now suspecting she's having an affair with one of her students and I'm on that list."

"Well aren't you..." I point out.

"Don't play smart."

"Well for your information, I didn't tell anyone." I said truthfully.

"Well someone did and you," He said and pokes my forehead. "were the only one there."

"But I didn't tell anyone." I say honestly. "You have to believe me."

"Well, someone did! They're suspecting me! I can't ruin my image!" He said in frustration and pushed his hair back.

"You know.. I have an idea on how you can be removed off that list." I said with a confident smirk. He looks at me puzzled.

"How?"

"Date me," I said. He takes a quick pause and laughs again like the other day.

"Okay, babe I know I'm attractive and your wanting me, but your to desperate for me." I scoff.

"At least I'm not desperate for my grades." I said and he glares.

"Again, sweetheart I like sexy not.. nerdy," He said and the inside of me boiled.

"Well if you don't. I'll make sure everyone will see this video," I said quickly and take my phone out of my side pocket and unlock it showing him the video I secretly took. "babe." I finish off.

He starts walking closer but I threaten him.

"Take one more step and I send this to everyone with one push of a button, and your image will be... ruined,"

"Your a Bitch." He said clutching his knuckles and taking steps back to his original place.

"And your desperate, I guess we're both even." I don't even know where this sudden boost of confidence came.

"How long is that video," He asks which caught me off.

"2 minutes.." I answer.

"What will it take you to delete that video," He asks.

"All you have to do is be my boyfriend for a month or two." He took a long pause before speaking up.

"Fine, but you better not send that video to anyone."

"You better not tell anyone that we are fake dating,"

"Fine,"

"Good."

I look towards the group of girls who watched the whole scene that went down between V and I. I place my phone back into my skirt pocket (which is inside of my skirt) and out of a sudden I start to walk towards V.

"Woah, What are you doing," He asks as I got closer, but I didn't answer.

All I did was wrap my hands around his waist and hug him.

+

idk but I got feelz writing this. Will update possibly every two weeks. Thanks for voting and commenting on this story (:

does anyone ship Sujin & Jimin OR Sujin & Taehyung.

and SHOUTOUT to the people who always comment because that's what makes me write more <3

~Summer