fourteen

the days went by incredibly slow to louis, every morning the nurse would bring him some food, which louis turned his nose up to. his stomach was hurting a lot lately and harry would always bring him food from a restaurant.

today was finally the day that louis was going home and he couldnt be happier. the nurses were constantly telling him that he needed to stay still so that the IV's would stay in but he just couldnt help it. he had waited too long to go home and now the day was finally here. 

harry was always asking louis if he knew who hurt him but louis would always lie and say no, if harry found out that it was his ex-sub who wanted him back, he could lose harry forever. 

he didnt know what he would do if he lost harry. he would feel so alone inside. before he had met harry he had no idea what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason at all. he had no idea what it was like to fall asleep and wanting to wake up just to see someone's smile.

"are you ready?" harry asked and louis turned his full attention to him in less than a second. "yes sir"

harry helped him gather all of his belongings and the nurse came in there to take all the cords out, giving louis some spare clothes to change into, which, to louis' surprise, fit him.

as they headed home, harry's grip on the wheel was extremely tight and his jaw was clenched, showing the muscels in his neck. louis was scared of harry whenever he was mad, he had gotten mad at niall once and it was not very pretty.

"what's wrong?" louis asked, his voice full of concern as he tried to hide the fear in his voice. subs were never supposed to show their doms that they were afriad. if they were scared it was considered a sign of weakness. most subs that showed it were given away, and louis hated the thought of being away from harry. 

"i suggest you shut up before we get home or i swear." he spoke in a low voice that terrified louis to death. he'd seen harry mad before but this was completely different. harry seemed like a totally different person, someone who didnt have a heart or care for anyone. 

instead of saying anything, louis just closed his mouth and moved closer to the window, trying to get away from him. 

the car ride home seemed to last forever as louis stared into the forest. the color reminded him of harrys beautiful eyes, but right now they looked full of hate and disgust. when the care finally pulled into the driveway, harry slammed on the breaks with full force, causing louis to jolt forward a bit.

"get inside, now." 

it's really short, im sorry. :( 

i have a new story up, its called 'finding harry' if anyone reads if, it would mean so so much to me. i'm going to follow everyone who votes on the chapter and if you comment on it i'll dedicate a chapter to someone and ill do it for every chapter.

goal: 10 votes and 10 comments but if my other story gets 20 votes and 5 comments ill make the next chapter 2k words :)