six

louis laid down on the bed and closed his eyes. he was in the center of the bed, laying down flat with his arms folded on his tummy.

it took maybe ten minutes until harry came in the room, running his hands over louis chest, moving from his belly button to his neck.

"love, i need you to bend over and you're getting five spankings for being such a naughty boy." harry said with a playful tone so louis would know he wasn't actually being punished.

louis nodded and turned over, sticking his ass out a that harry could see.

"count." was all he said before landing his hand on louis' bum, causing a loud slapping sound in the room.

"one." louis whined, shoving his face into the pillow.

whenever harry was finally done, he leaned in and placed a gently kiss on louis' bum.

harry pushed louis back onto his back and kisses the side of his neck. louis replied with a quiet moan that sounded more like a crying cat.

he sucked on the skin, making sure to leave marks that would last at least a few days, then kissed down his stomach, stopping when he got to his belly button.

carelessly, he pulled off louis' leggings and silk panties, throwing them to the floor, then took louis' top off.

louis slowly pulled harrys shirt over his head and threw it to the pile on the floor. since harrys pants had already been taken off earlier, the only thing separating them was harrys boxers, which louis' immediately took off.

harry grabbed the lube from beside the bed and coated three fingers with it.

"wrap your legs around my waist."

and harry didn't have to tell him twice because right after the words left his mouth, louis' legs were wrapped securely around his waist.

harry pushed his finger into louis' entrance.

it didn't take long for harry to find louis' prostate and rub his fingers against it, causing louis to scream.

right whenever harry was about to add another finger, the doorbell rang.

"who is that?" louis whispered as harry mumbled cuss words to himself and got dressed.

once he was dressed, he leaned over the bed and gently kissed louis, "my mother." he groaned.

"oh my god." louis laughed and got up to get dressed.

perfect time, mrs. styles. perfect timing.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS

update days : wednesday or saturday, depending on my mood.

goals/ early update: 15 votes, 3 comments.

meaning if this chapter gets 15 votes and 3 comments then i will update an extra chapter as soon as i can and there will be two updates that week.

-autumn x