three

harrys little submissive practicing :,)

im writing this in 4th period and this boy behind me is trying to read it.

like, do you really want to read something a larry shipper is writing? probably not.

since im in class, it'll be short, again.

"we need to go shopping, get you some clothes and stuff like that." harry spoke up, interrupting the silence that they had been sitting in all morning.

it was louis' third day at harry's home and he honestly loved it so much.

the rooms were pretty big and had a queen size bed in each one. the living room was absolutely stunning. the chandelier hanging from the ceiling gave it the perfect touch. if louis could, he'd never leave this house as long as he lives.

"why don't we go by my boyfriends house an-"

"boyfriend?"

louis bit his lip slightly as he watched the older man laugh maniacally and slap his knee a few times, "you're kidding, right?"

harry continued to laugh and louis just say there, perplexed as to what was so funny to him.

"oh my, you're serious?" harry asked and louis just nodded.

he hummed for a second before he spoke up, "you're breaking up with him."

louis decided not to argue with the man and so he nodded his head, "yes sir."

"we are leaving it ten minutes maybe we can find some things to please you with, find paddles you like for punishment, and some new clothes. are you a crossdresser?"

"yes sir."

harry smiled, "good, we can get you some lace panties, a few skirts, how's that sound?"

louis laughed quietly, "but aren't panties uncomfortable?"

"not if you get the right pair. unless you get a thong that goes farther up your ass then i can, we shouldn't have a problem."