ten

"fuck, he's not here, niall!" harry screamed, grabbing his hair in frustrating. "he probably got drunk and ran away, he's such a slut!"

"pal, calm down, well find out where he went and who he went with." niall spoke calmly as he patted his friends back.

he sighed, rubbing his hands up and down his face and took a sip of his drink.

earlier, after harry went downstairs to find niall, he came back up to let niall meet him and the boy was gone. no one had heard or even seen him. although, some boy did come over and ask where a boy went, and harry automatically assumed he was talking about louis.

so what he did was fun out where he went, since the man was half drunk, it was hard to understand him. it took a while until he finally realized he said that he went to the bathroom. so harry just assumed he was drinking and got sick, but when he went upstairs no one was there.

so that's what made harry mad at this moment. he thought louis was gone and he didn't know what e would do without him. of course he  told louis that he was just another submissive but he felt different towards him. he felt like he had to protect the little boy.

"we can watch the cameras, come here." niall pulled harry into the office and began to log in.

harry was going to ask when zayn and niall put up cameras but he decided tht it wasn't a very important question at that moment. what was important was that he found louis. and when harry found him, he was so in trouble.

"right here!" niall exclaimed as he paused the tape, just in time to see someone grab louis from behind and cover his mouth.

"oh my god." harry covered his mouth as he realized what that meant. someone had kidnapped louis and they had no idea who it was, considering they had on a mask.

"they fucking took him." harry continue to mumble stuff under his breath and niall just clicked on the camera that was in the front yard.

"harry, come look at this." he zoomed in just enough so that they could see the license plate number.

harry wrote the number down and quickly got up to leave.

"where are you going?" niall asked

"to the police station, im getting lou back."

meanwhile, while harry was at the police station, louis was not even a mile away from the house, four houses away. he tried pulling on the ropes that kept him tied down to the bed, but so far he was having no luck with it. he just wanted to go home, to be able to see harry and to cuddle with him.

the thing was, louis had no idea when he would ever see him again, or if he would see him again. he regretted going to the party, and losing harry, and he regretted going upstairs. now he was gone and harry probably had found another submissive.

"knock knock" the man smiled as he walked in. he had blonde hair that was put up in a quiff and he had blue eyes. louis thought his eyes were pretty, but they weren't harry's, so he didn't like them.

"let me go."

he laughed and shook his head, "im not doing that, my dear. you have something i want back, and i will get it, even if it means i have to kill you."

louis was so confused, he had never met this man, so why would he have something of his? he would never take something of someone else's.

"you can have it! just please let me go." he begged as he pulled on the restraints more.

"i want harry back"

louis stopped his movements and stared at him, "Harry? you can't take him from me! stay away from him!"

"he was never yours to begin with, he was always mine. you are just a sub, has he ever told you that he loves you?"

louis just stayed quiet, not wanting to answer that question. of course harry never said it, they'd only known each other for about three months now and no matter how close he got to harry, neither of them would say the three words that the other person wanted to hear.

"that's what i thought, you're just a sub, nothing special."

"you're just a freak, nothing special."

louis regretted the words as soon as the man pulled out a camera, "how about i show you just how much of a freak i can be?" he asked and louis quickly shook his head.

"no, please, im sorry!" he cried, trying to kick at the man to get him away.

every move that the man made scared him more than the last. he watched the man as he set up a camera so that only louis was visible.

"i want you to scream for your daddy, show him how bad of a Dom he is."

he watched as the man turned the camera on and the red dot started to flash. he felt so ashamed of himself, and now harry had to watch.

the man began to take off louis' clothes and he ran his hand across his chest as louis screamed and kicked. although, it didn't seem like he would leave him alone anytime soon.

louis thought he knew what pain was before, but it was nothing compared to the feeling of the man sticking three fingers into louis at once, without lube or anything.

and the rest was a big blur to the boy, because the last thing he remembered was the man taking down the camera and leaving, leaving louis in a cold, dark room to freeze and starve to death.

goal/ early update: 15 vote, 5 comments.

i thought i had an idea planned out and then i realized that this shouldn't really be in this story but it's too late to take it out. so i just figured that i would make a story out of it and so yea.