thirteen & character ask : D

im going to answer the character ask first, so if you don't want to read it just skip over it :)

louis :

jaja_dreamer_124: r u okay my Lou I love you

louis: im fine, getting better. im just ready to go home and get some rest and forget that all of this happened, thank you for asking. i love you too. :)

amplifiedxo: MEH POOR BABYY!! *sobs*

louis: *scrunches nose* 'm not a baby, and don't cry, im not worth your tears.

ari-annie: what do you like the most about harreh?

louis: harreh? do you mean harry? i dont know how to answer that, i like everything about him. if i had to chose one thing though it would probably be how he has the beautiful smile on his face when i wake up. he smiles so big and bright and sometimes i swear it could light up a city. it's really weird sometimes and i think i have something on my face.

ari-annie: cAn i touch your hair or hug you or kiss u, u fluffy adorable ajdnejaix loL but are u ok? my poor Bby.

louis: um.. im okay, and you?

shaylorafloveshaylor: r u okay baby boy??

louis: im good, ive been getting better now that all of it's over with.

shaylorafloveshaylor: luv u baby *hugs u*

louis: love you too *hugs back*

larrychick: what do you like about harry ?

louis: everything ! i see everything about him as perfect. he makes me so happy all the time and i owe him so much for everything he has done for me. i lov- he's a really nice boy.

tracy_trixler: will you ever forgive luke ? and you're cute !

louis: actually, ive already forgiven him. im not going to hold a grudge against him because it'll be worse for me as well, and i just want to forget any of this even happened. hopefully one day he will grow up and realize that what he did was not only wrong, but stupid. and thank you ! i bet you're absolutely beautiful. :)

harry:

bloodrose_1210: how exactly do you feel about louis ?

harry: he's my sub, that's all. we've already made it clear to each other that this is nothing more than a bdsm relationship.

jolee202: are you mad at louis at all?

harry: well, at first i was, but then i found out he was kidnapped and held against his will. so, no, im not mad anymore.

ari-annie: do you like louis somehow ?

harry: ;)

shaylorafloveshaylor: do you luv louis

harry: no

shaylorafloveshaylor: r u mad at Louis?

harry: no