MAJJJJIIIIKKKKK!!!1!

Let me get this straight?

You were reading The Outsiders for class, and you suddenly got sucked up into the book, and you fall in love with one of the characters?

Sucked into a book?

No...no.

BITCH REALLY!

I'm sorry, did I miss something?

I know I say that a lot in this story, but GOD DAMN! It's an Outsiders fanfiction, and your story involves magic?

Magic?!

MAGIC?!?!

How does she get sucked into the book?

Also, she doesn't really get "sucked in", she just shows up in some weird part. We start off with Ponyboy going to the movie house, yet you just end up in the middle of a neighborhood, and your lucky ass gets picked up by one of the guys?

No, sweetie, you were not sucked into the book, you just end up in their world. Also, even if it does start with Pony getting jumped, the story is NOTHING like the original. Because this mysterious girl shows up, no one goes to the movie house, no one meets Cherry, Johnny doesn't kill anyone, no one runs away, and no one dies. All because one girl shows up.

I don't know, something like that seems off to me.

Also, I'm sorry, but since when was magic involved in The Outsiders. This is THE OUTSIDERS, OKAY!

NO SUCH THING AS MAGIC, WHICH INVOLVES GETTING SUCKED INTO A FUCKING BOOK!!!

Okay? Okay.

• • •

Alright, guess that's it for now. HAVE A SAFE AND AWESOME HALLOWEEN! Love you all, bye!