Bitch Please

Have you ever seen a teen movie? Have you ever seen the story about a girl meeting a boy, only to realize he either has (A) a jealous girlfriend,  (B) a crazy ex, or (C) he knows some random bitch who believes that the guy loves her when he fucking hates her.

Guess what, bitches, they're in Outsiders fanfics, too.

I swear, to my lord and savior and my late Grandma Myrtle, why does this character type exist?! Sometimes they're good things, but they are overused.

For example, Bella Thorne wrote a book. Don't get me wrong, I love Bella, I think she's beautiful, and I loved her in The Duff, but this was the plot- Autumn meets a nice guy and everything is going well, until she is the target of a jealous queen bee. That is just every high school romance in the nineties.

So, in a fanfiction, Madilyn (yes, I'm using my name) meets Ponyboy, and he has a girlfriend- Jessica (yes, I'm giving her a basic-bitch name). She's a slut (shocker) and sexy as hell (sigh). She keeps giving Madi these looks that say "Get away from my man." Also, Pony breaks up with his Jessica so he could be with the one he really loves, and she is PISSED. Then, guess what else happens- Jess runs up to Madi and calls her a slut and all that shit and slaps her.

Stole your- what? Bitch, let me get this straight? Ponyboy broke up with you, you act like a bitch, and you blame Madi because your insane? DUMB. LITTLE. AHSGDGH!

"OMG SHE'S THE ONLY GIRL AND SHE'S TALKING TO PONYBOY THAT FAT BITCH!!!!!"

This character type is just boring and we've seen it before. Just...stop. If your going to have her, don't make her 2D.