lets get some things out of the way!!!

wow it's been over a year since i made my comeback and said i was gonna make another chapter. it doesn't matter cus i'm here now 🥰. now let's get some things straight before we revisit my old writing in this next chapter:

—this fandom over sexualizes ponyboy. i get most of y'all are his age, and i guess i just find it weird because i'm an adult now and i see him for what he is: a baby. and stop with the sexy edits of him. c thomas was 16 ok.

—stop treating sylvia and sandy like villains. i'm so goddamn tired of people treating dally like he's a victim of sylvia, it's more likely they both cheated on each other. and we don't really know sandy's situation. i was rereading the book and i realized that the baby actually could've been soda's, he did think it was his. i know i'm a little guilty of villainizing her, so this is also @old me ok? and i've already talked about cherry. not saying y'all hate women but 🤨.

—look me in the eye and tell me you ship ponyboy and johnny you can't cus ur a liar. jk i just find that pairing boring and it's too popular for what it is lol. im guessing you people also ship namjin and viseul /j notreallythocuswtf.

—DALLAS WOULD BE A PSYCHOPATH WITHOUT JOHNNY. A FUCKING. PSYCHOPATH. he's bob. no im serious he and bob are basically the same character. they're the two worst characters in the book moral-wise (still love dal tho), and johnny=cherry because they both humanize them. im not saying that if you like dally but hate bob ur a hypocrite cus i hate bob's ass too. i just find it weird how willing this fandom is to demonize socs then portray greasers as saints—not just better, SAINTS.

—now if we want to get a lil political, i don't know how i feel about the "things are rough all over" message of the book nowadays. socs had it better than greasers alright let's not lie to ourselves. i sympathize with the greasers way more than i do socs, even though a lot of greasers would probably call me the n word to my face oops. i just hate how people feel the need to make the outsiders a good vs evil story. greasers aren't good, socs aren't evil, and vice versa. i will say this, i like how miss susan (say what you want about her lmao) had the point that the class war wouldn't be fixed just because greasers beat the socs ass in the rumble. no one in their world will remember dally but they'll remember bob haha.

—this isn't necessarily a complaint but it is something worth pointing out: a large majority of ocs are white. and i know not all of y'all are white. but i haven't read on wattpad in over 2 years so maybe i missed some growth 🤷🏽‍♀️. tell me if i'm wrong. and the ones where there are black ocs can get weird like it'd be unrealistic to have everyone be ok with a black/white relationship in 60s tulsa but i don't want a read a story where it's all doom and gloom for the oc. but that's just me.... i've read one story that didn't do that but i don't know if it's still here :(. anyways i hc some characters as poc so i guess when i get into fanfic mode i have a hard time believing it loool.

—on a lighter note, i can't stand the cast's promo pics they look so awkward bye- 😬.

—you know damn well randy's and bob's actors should've stitched places. bob was the most unthreatening mf in that movie pls. and darren dalton was too hot to play randy i said what i said.

ok that's all for now. i'll be back soon to do what i've been dreading to do, rereading my own book. oh and i also want to make a book where i shoutout underrated outsiders fics but most of them are either m/m or no ship oops 😟. clap if u care to see that. clap if u care.

ugly face reveal.