RC 10

Third Person's POV

Pag alis ng aanouncer nag unahan lumapit kila Dara at Chanyeol ang mga kasamahan nila  All of them wanted to be paired with them. They seems confuse and pressured. Dara was about to speak when someone grab her wrist and pull her out of a crowd. Everyone is shock and confuse.

"What are you doing?" she asked, it was Chanyeol.

" Partners?" Hindi siya sumasagot so Chanyeol lean towards her and whisper on hers ear.

" Having each other won't be a bother. I'm not your fan so do you. Fair isn't it?" he whispered. Dara was about to declined when

" I'll take that as a yes" And then he walk.

Dara out of hesitating realize what he said was true. So then she followed him.

" San tayo mag shu shoot?" He asked. They're getting a lot of attention pero wala lang sa kanila.

" Sa ring" Chanyeol laugh dahil sa pangpipilosopo sa kanya.

" You got me there.  Hmm, sorry for bumping you ah? hindi ko talaga sinasadya." napakamot nalang siya sa batok niya dahil medyo awkward at nakakahiya.

Dara didn't utter anything. It was too tiring for her to reply, too much effort.

" I understand now why they called you Ice Queen." Chanyeol was trying to make a conversation to make them comfortable.

" Okay hahahaha, this is more awkward than I expected. Mini Garden tayo" nag kasabay nilang sabi. Nagulat sila kaya nagkatinginan sila. Chanyeol smiled at her, in reply she smirked.

Nang mapadaan sila sa field kung saan andon ang mga mag ta try out ng cheerdance nagtilian ang  mga girls ng makita si Chanyeol. Pero ng makita nila si Dara ang iba sa kanila ay kinilig pero meron ding nag cocoment ng hindi maganda.

" Girls si chanyeol ohh! Kyahhh!! "

" Ang cute niya talaga! "

" Oh my g!! My prince! "

" Who's with him "

"She's the Ice Queen they were talking about, The Queen of all princesses."

" Tss! I don't like her ang landi! "

The two of them heard the harsh conversation from those girls. Hindi naaapektuhan si Dara s mga ganon, pwede pa kung mga kaibian niya an pinaguusapan.

" Wait here, just a second" Chanyeol excused himself he was about to talk to those girls when Dara stopped him

" It's fine" chanyeol look at her.

" It's not worth it, let's go" she start walking leaving him him behind. He open his bag and he get his phone and airpods then ran toward her.

Dara was startled when Chanyeol put airpod o her right ear and patted her head. She stopped cause it makes her remember something, someone.

"Why? You don't like the song?" Chanyeol confusedly asked.

When Dara got her senses back he removes it and gave it back to him?

" Hey! That's rude, maganda naman playlist ko ah" chanyeol pouted.

And there she is again, puzzled.

" Quit it, it looks like a butt hole" and that makes him pouted more.

After a few walks nakarating narin sila.

" What about magkanya kanya tayo ng shoot, then piliin nalang naten kung ano ang best afterwards? Whatchu think? " Dara nodded at him and look around trying to visualize which angle is worth for a shot. Chanyeol shrug his should when he didn't get a response again, fo the nth time. He then do the same thing to observe their surrounding.

* Flick*
*Flick*

Dara take a multiple shot on flowers, threes dancing with the wind, students having a talk sitting on the grass and a the whole view of the Mini garden with the warm clouds with a bit of rays from the sun who's about to rise.

On the other side hindi alam ni Dara na siya ang kinukuhanan ni Chanyeol.

Nang matapos si Dara nilapitan siya ni Chanyeol.

" You love the nature ha?" Chanyeol to Dara who is busy viewing her shots.

" What's yours? " she asked without even glancing at him.

" Secret! " she didn't bother dig deeper so walked out. She is planning to eat because she haven't take her breakfast.

Naglakad nako nagugutom nako ehh!

" Hey! Wait! Sandara! " Chanyeol run into her.

" What?! "

" Where are you going? Can i come? " Chanyeol asked with his most convincing look.

" No. "

" Please"

"No "

" Pretty please"

" Fine! But be quiet, your loud!"  wala na siyang nagawa dahil maiinis lang siya lalo kakakukit nito.

They end up to the canteen.

" My threat"

" Fine "

Edited

Give me ★ if you like this chapter and Follow me (ZEYNLIST) to keep updated.