RC 7

Jessica's POV

"Hey jess! Tulala ka nanaman dyan ano na tira mo? " bommie, my mortal rival. We always arguing even in the small things. It's not that we hate each other, it's just we enjoy arguing with each other nakasanayan nalang den and it's fun.

" Mama mo" I answered hahahha I can't imagine how stupid his facial reaction.

" Mama kita " she replied. No way! Hindi ako magiging ganto ka ganda kung siya mama ko no. 

"Hindi ba kayo titigil dalawa? " Cl glare at us. 

" Where's Minzy anyway?" ayan sa sobrang busy ko kay Bom di ko napansin yung isa.

"Lib" My cousin said. She is wearing an earphone pero isa lang ang nakasaksak. 

" Ano ginagawa niya don? " Bommie asked.

"Ay baka kumakain puro libro kasi dun ehh.Bommie nasan kaba nung nag paulan ng common sense? " Kaloka siya? Tanungin ba naman kung ano ginagawa don. 

" Hahaha ayun nag do-donate wala ng tinira sa sarili" Chae and I laugh and Bom just pouted.

"Kinakampihan mo ba siya? Ang bad niyo saken." tawa kami ng tawa ni chae hhaha sakit sa tyan. Nga pala andito kami sa garden ng school namin nag picnic kami. Marami rami den ang nandito pero hindi crowded.

" Ohh look what we have here." it's Kiko, with her friends of course. I don't see them friendly. Lalo na si Faye Miranda, the swimmer in their group. Yes I know her. Nakikita ko siya lagi sa indoor pool ng K.U dahil don ako lagi nag istay kapag may free time. I was planning to audition kasi. Let's see kung hanggan saan yabang niya kapag sumili ako, baka malunod siya sa sobrang galing ko haahahhaha char!

" May problema ba?" ako nalang sumagot mukang walang paki tong mga to ehh. Si Sandy ay! Dara pala, I forgot kakatawag niya lang pala kagabi and she told me not to call her Sandy. Anyway Dara seems not to care as if she has her own world. Chae just looked at them and started eating again. Bommie just grab her mirror and check out her face.

" Yes, there is, you must be happy now." Faye-lingera said.

"Oh dear we're happy, until you came" Chae said hahhahaha totoo naman. But they seems not to care sa sinabi ni Chae.

" A new transferee students made it to the Royal Princess how strange. " Kiko said. 

" Well there's no doubt. We are more than qualified." Bommie said na kinatawa nila Kiko.

" Oh? You do? Hahahaha you're too full of yourselves" Shane said. Okay, they literally insulting us.

"Affected much?" Chae replied that made Bommie and I laugh. Kung meron man kaming napagkakasunduan ni bommie eto yon by protecting each other.

"Flirty much?" this girl Cassandra said.

" What did you say?" I said. This is creating a commotion again. Dumadami yung mga students sa palagi.

"Oh come on! stop acting innocent. We know na nagpapapansin kayo sa Royal Five. Stop trying hard girls, you're not gonna make it." Kiko said. Where is that coming from? Nasisiraan naba sila? 

"Try to look at the mirror, you guys looks stupid for acting like this just because of the Title na hindi niyo naman ikakamatay pag nawala sa inyo and blaming as dahil hindi kayo napapansin ng mga gusto niyo, grow up" That's it Cl! very well said.

"What did you say?"Cassandra said.

"How could you?!" Kiko was about to slap Cl, it was fast kaya napapikit nalang ako but then, wala akong narinig na may nasampal. And when I opened my eyes,

" Not to fast. " it was Dara, hawak hawak niya yung wrist ni Kiko and she is looking at her with intense coldness. Kiko looks frightened but manage to change her expression before everyone else notice. She was about to talk back but Dara interrupt her.

"Listen up because I will never repeat it again. Don't dare to hurt my friends specially with those filthy hands of yours, because if you do? I'll make sure you'll regret it for the rest of you life and don't let jealousy fool you, It's just another name for insecurity" I'm not suppose to be happy with this right? But I cant help it, the crowd was enjoying the show and the good thing is they are cheering for us. 

Dara let go Kiko's hand harshly. Before they talk again tinalikuran na namin sila.

"Bye kids" bom said kaya lalo silang nairita. 

A smile is craving in their faces. They were so happy to have each others back.

"Thank you for always protecting us." Chae cling to Dara's arm. All of them are thankful to have each others side they never let and leave anyone behind.

" Improvement cous ah! Ngayon nalang ulit kita narinig na mag salita ng isang buong sentence hahahahha." biro ni Jessica na kinatawa nila  CL and Bom.

" Just don't let others hurt you." they all nodded. Having a fight is not that bad for them because they know that they have each others back. 

"Minzy missed the fun, poor her" Bom said.

EditedGive me a ★ if you like this chapter and Follow me (ZEYNLIST) to keep updated.