Mayumi and Aoi had insisted you two deserved to be alone for lasting a week and all. You weren't sure if that was a compliment or an insult. Nevertheless, you just chose not to ask. So, they left you in the care of your boyfriend that lunch break.

Chihiro was unusually quiet. Okay, he's not really that much of a talker but he can be when he's with you. The whole lunch break was spent in silence. Good thing, you had the second volume of the light novel you bought before. You tried reading it, but having Chihiro's shoulder pressed against yours had proven to be enough distraction for you not to read more than eight pages.

-------------

"Wanna eat somewhere?" he suddenly asked when the teacher had dismissed you.

"Wow that came out of nowhere, what has gotten into you?" you asked smirking slightly at him. He just shrugged and went outside with you just walking beside.

"I don't know, aren't girls particular in occasions?"

"What? Occasion? Is there an occasion?" you asked him looking at him in confusion. He looked mildly surprised with your question then let out a chuckle as he pinched your cheek lightly.

"You're such a dork,"

"Wha—"

"Never mind, let's just say that I felt like treating you, okay?" he said flashing you another smile. He's been smiling a lot. You'd be extremely happy for it if only his smile doesn't always turn into a smirk when he sees your reaction—which just so happens to be blushing furiously.

"I'm not a dork, you jerk,"

"Some kind of sweet girlfriend you are,"

"And some kind of sweet boyfriend you are," you retorted. He held your hand when you got outside the school premises.

"Chihiro!" you said almost a complaint as you glared at him.

"What? You don't like it?" he almost sounded sad which by the way didn't suit him at all. He also almost looked sad, and again, it didn't really suit him. But you felt the almost-sad look on his face tug on your heart. You just looked away and squeezed his hand.

"My girlfriend is being cute today," he chuckled softly as he squeezed your hand back.

"Shut up," you hissed feeling your cheeks warm up.

--------

The after school 'date' was nothing fancy. You just ate on a fast food restaurant then hit the bookstore to buy some light novels. Like any other day, except that time, he paid for everything. He was quite adamant about it so you just let him.

"You're being awfully nice today," you absentmindedly commented as youwalked home.

"I'm always nice,"

"Yeah right, make me believe that," you rolled your eyes.

"I am a kind-hearted person after all," he replied.

You groaned, "You love that compliment, don't you?"

"What? The first good thing you said about me after all," he replied chuckling softly. That made you stop on your tracks. He was paying that much attention? Goodness, what have I done to deserve this guy?

He looked back at you frowning slightly.

"What?"

"N-nothing!" you replied following after him. You had that much effect on him? You'd love to tease him about it, but was kinda afraid of his comeback. You just walked silently until you reached your house.

"So, see you?" you reluctantly said looking up at him.

"See you," he replied. You walked towards the door only glancing at him for a second before you could get in.

***

When you opened your bag that same evening, you saw a white letter inside. Did Chihiro put that letter in your bag? Duh, who else? Was it another entry already? You took the letter out and saw that there was nothing written on it unlike his previous entries. You just opened it because there's no other way of finding out what the letter was all about...

We lasted a week. Congratulations to us. I don't know about you, but aren't girls usually particular about occasions no matter how shallow it is? Like celebrating the first week together. I think it's kinda stupid though...cause it's like downright saying that we won't even last a year(which we will) that we have to celebrate the first week. Anyways, since you like reading what I write, I decided to just write to you... for what? Because it's our first week, you dummy. I honestly don't know what to write... So... Okay, I might get a little bit cheezy over here but...

I look forward to more years with you.