Everyone Hates Me

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I woke up to the blinding light and screeched like a vampire as I throw a pillow on my head.. I don't want to go to school today alright!.. I hate to admit it but, Me and My Aunt are moving away.. Yeah. I haven't told Randy yet cause it'll only make it hard for me to leave. Even though I hate what's happening, I have to go cause... 'They' will be hunting for me cause my cover's been blown. I'll miss the way Randy laughs and make puns about everything, even though its pretty corny. Just when I was drifting back to sleep...
"(Y/n)?.. Have you packed everything?" My Aunt shouted and asked me from the first floor. I just shouted yes and took of the pillow from my head and looked at my used-to-be-bedroom. Boxes packed with tape and ready to go.
"(Y/n)!?.. Could you go to your school and give this letter to Principal Slimovitz?" My Aunt shouted from below again. Great, I didn't want to go to school ever since yesterday. I just shouted that I'll do it and got to my daily routine.
I did a quick bath and wore my everyday clothes. Randy's worried about me and texted me multiple times, It made me kinda guilty about not saying anything to him. I opened my phone only to see Randy send me a text message again.

"See you at school Gf! XD"

I replied this...

"Yeah... sure. :) "

I sighed and took the letter at the table and went off to my school. Well, used to be school. I put my hood on as I walked down the path when suddenly someone back hugged me. I blushed instantly and froze.
"Goood Morning Gravy Fries!" Randy said with a cheerful smile on his face.. That smile was contagious cause when I saw him, I smiled too.
"Hehe... Good morning to you too Bruce Fries..." I said with that smile across my face. But it quickly disappeared cause I realized that I'd never see that cute smile of his again. Randy suddenly lets go of me and asked what was wrong. I'd reply to him that everything was wrong but I just can't tell him that I'm leaving.
"Hey.. Where's your bag?" Randy asked as he raised his brow. I gulped and thought of words to say but to be honest... I really did not thought this through. I started stammering things out of my mouth and honestly most of them I did not understand. Randy started to get really more confused and finally he said that I would stop talking.
"You could stop now. I don't know what's the reason but, All that matters is that you're here." He said as he playfully smiled and followed by a laugh. I wish that time would stop here but unfortunately that can't be scientifically possible. Time passed so fast that I can't even keep track with it, it was like yesterday was my first day. I sighed real deep this time but thank cheese, Randy didn't noticed it.

After a few minutes of walking, We've finally reached the school. But as soon as I got there, everyone started eye balling me and started whispering things. I felt like I was plague or someone with an infectious disease that needs to be isolated. I made my way into the hallway and it looks like everywhere I go they give way.. So, it kinda made it easier for me. Randy was beside me and didn't even looked like he was avoiding me.. Now this is a real Boyfriend. Too bad I won't see him anymore..

WHY DO I KEEP ON PITYING MYSELF!?...

Once I've reached the Principal's office, I made a knocked and someone answered with a very terrified voice...
"W-Who is it?.. If you're (Y/n), Please leave." My guess is that Slimovitz said that... But I'm not backing now.
"But I have a letter for you."
"Oh cheese.. Just s-slip it under the d-door.." His cracked voice replied.. I had my eyes wide opened and I was kinda shocked, I was expecting that he will open the door but, sure. I did what said and backed away and continued to leave... But then someone grabbed my arm.
"W-Wait (Y/n)! Where the cheese are you going, you shoob!? Class haven't started yet!" Randy said with a laugh and followed by a smile.. I faked laugh and smiled too.
"Ahahaha... Heh, The thing is.. Funny story is-..." I said as I continued to make excuses until someone cut in from the P.A system...
"Good morning NH! This is your Principal speaking and for the first time there's something really good in the morning today! (Y/n) (L/n) is going away! So say good bye to (Y/n) on her way to the exit!"
I could tell there was excitement in his voice..
"WAIT! YOU'RE GOING AWAY!?" Randy said as he threw his arms in the air and it looked like he just realized that Grave punchers got discontinued. Which I hope won't come true.
"What?.. That sounds crazzy-... Oh who am I kidding.. Yeah, Were moving." I said as I tried to hold the tears in...
"And you didn't even bother to tell me?!" Randy said as he raised his voice a bit and made everyone freeze in shock.
"That was the plan anyway..." I said as if it was a normal thing to do.. But I could see Randy was now furious than ever.. No.. Please no... Please don't get Randy stanked. PLEASE NO!
But then someone who I recall who was still my biffer walked up and stanked eye me... I was like what the juice!?...
"Oh my cheese! Why are you still here biffer-wanna-be!?" Heidi said as if she treated me like her enemy and didn't even looked like my friend anymore. Did everyone got amnesia or something?... Oh wait... they knew already. I was honestly surprised as she said that.
"Yeah! We don't need you anymore!" Another student shouted and soon there was an entire crowd of students who was really determined to kick my butt out and I was at the middle of it. They were saying things like "Go away you shoob!" and "I hope you get ran over a truck!". I contained myself and showed that I wasn't sad cause if I did that there might be a chance that I would get stank and destroy everyone here. And by 'destroy', I mean KILL. I looked around and saw many happy yet being a wonked bully to me, Plus, Randy disappeared by my side. Which made me sad even more... My hands were now shaped into fist and was ready to smack anyone who's in front of me. And I just went for it, I punched the dude whoever was in front of me. It looked like the dude was going to say something but I interrupted him by a punch at his cheeks. Everyone fell silent and all gasped.

Who did I punched anyway?

---Randy's POV---
I need to calm down right now. I ran to the boy's bathroom leaving (Y/n) behind and got into the last stall on the left. I know its not a good idea but I need to talk to Nomicon about this.
"Ok Nomicon, My girlfriend is leaving what should I do?... Should I stop her or try to ran away with her!?" I said as I opened Nomicon and got shloomped right in leaving my body smacking at the floor. SHNASTY!.
Anyways, I got shloomped and I landed at house again. But this time it had a pillow where I landed... The Ninja was holding a toy of some sort and once he saw another toy he instantly want the other one, But he doesn't want to let go of his old toy. Words suddenly appear out of the walls and it said..

"A Ninja thinks holding on makes him stronger, but sometimes its about letting it go..."
(Insert Elsa from Frozen, singing Let it gooooo!.. XD)

I raised my brow and said "So you're saying that when there's a new Grave Punchers out and I have no money... I should let go!? NO WAY!" I said shouting at Nomicon. The Ninja replied with a face palmed, what's new with that? He always does this when I answer Nomicon. Before I could speak another word I dashed right out and found that there's a crowd shouting "Go away!" or other wonked things. I squeezed into the crowd and jumped and saw (Y/n), Holding back her anger. Oh no.. She might get stank! I continued to squeeze until I reached her... Now I standing in front of her. I was gonna say calm down but she... punched me. Real hard on the cheeks, that send me straight on the ground. I groaned in pain as I stood up.
"Break up with her!" Theresa suddenly shouted at the back then made everyone chant "Break up!" over and over again. I was shocked and quickly looked at (Y/n) and saw a shocked face that suddenly a tear fell from her sorry eyes. But in a moment, She suddenly ran out and as she ran out, Everyone started booing her and made me feel just so sorry about her. I wanted to defend her but I too much of a shoob to do it. I stood up and ran after, everyone was warning me about she's gonna kill you, even Theresa was warning me the most. But I didn't listened, I just ran after her.
She ran and ran until she noticed me that I was following her and eventually she made a left, and it looked like dead end cause she stopped running. Did I mention it was kinda dark too? Well, I am now. And how is this even possible!?.. ITS BROAD DAYLIGHT!
"(Y/n)?!" I called out and it seemed just to echo.
"Go away..." She said with her voice kinda cracked. I could hear a crying noise.. Is she crying?
"Look, I wanna talk to you!"
...
There was no response...
"I know everyone probably hates you right now, but I don't... Even though that punch kinda hurt me but, this isn't nothing compared to you leaving me..."
...
There was still no response...
"If everyone hated you, Would you feel sad if I was the only one loving you right now?" I said as loud as I can, so she can hear it. The crying noise stopped and I heard footsteps coming towards me and then I saw her face. I came close for a hug and she replied "I wouldn't feel sad about it..." She said as she hugged me back. Then after that I went back to school and (Y/n) ran home. She said that we would talk later... also she promised that she won't go if we didn't see each other again. So, right now.. I wished that school would pass by even faster than before...

-After school-
I rushed down the hallway and couldn't wait for us to talk and see (Y/n) again. For the last time that is.. When I finally arrived at their house... it was quiet.
...
..
...
....
..
..
Oh no... DID SHE LIE TO ME!?..
...
..
...
..
I barged in the front door and I managed to get it open. I observed the inside of the house, The boxes where still here but... what was that shnasty smell coming from? I also noticed that eveything is a wrecked in here like there was a freak tornado passed by. I called out (Y/n)'s name but there was no response... I quickly dashed to her bedroom and banged on the door there was still no response.. But what I didn't notice that there was blood leading up to her room. I panicked and without hesitation I kicked the door down... What I saw first was...
...
..
...
..
...
..
BLOOD...
...
...
..
...
....
..
Her room was marked with blood on the floor.. I followed the trail across her room, But as soon as I realized what it was... I trembled in fear and fell to my knees and gasped...
...
..
....
...
..
...
I-it w-was...
..
....
..
....
..
....
..
...
A DEAD BODY..