The Ninja's Shadow Revealed...

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~ 
I was walking with Howard in the hallway to my locker where RC is just waiting for us... Just another regular boring day. My Aunt specifically told me not to talk to anyone... But I'm sure she'll never find out! I mean, That's the whole point of lying right?.. But the one thing I couldn't get my mind off is what (Y/c) said. I can't kill Randy which leads me to the choice that I have to surrender myself. I sighed and thought that if I surrender, I will never see Randy. EVER AGAIN. And I'll guess that Randy will try to find me in every way though.
So,But then someone grabbed my arm and tugged me... I turned around and saw, It was just Debbie... but with a very creepy smirk on her face which made me kinda nervous...
"H-hi Debbie...?" I said as I tried to smile and laughed awkwardly about 'bumping' into her..
"Yeah.. Crazy isn't it?" Debbie said while she had that creepy smirk on her face... I awkwardly rubbed my neck. Then Howard came in and greeted Debbie with a smile..
"Hey Debbie Kang!" He said with his voice cracked.
"Hi Howard... (Y/n) can I talk to you?... ALONE." Debbie suddenly said now looking at me. I suddenly felt goosebumps on my arms... I gulped and said "S-sure.." Which I totally regret until the last minute. Howard suddenly pulled me close and said "(Y/n)! Just be careful, The last time I've seen that look is when she discovered Randy is the Ninja... And it ended up with me saving his butt."
"Really?!.. But how come she doesn't seem to remember it?" I said as I whispered back with my brow raised..
"Oh, the Nomicon erased her mind.. Like a mind wipe though.." Howard said warning me.
"I'm sure its not gonna be like that, I'm gonna be fine. Just tell Randy I'd meet him in class, alright?" I said as I help up a thumbs up and walked inside Debbie's room leaving Howard with a very worried look on his face.

I mean, What could possibly go wrong?... (Why did I say that?!..)

"So you must be wondering why I needed to talk to you.." Debbie said as she shuts the door. The atmosphere in the room suddenly changed from Happy to Scary. I think... Debbie walk towards me and said "I know who's the Ninja's Shadow!" She said with excitement while I suddenly started breathing frantically.
"S-so, Wh-Who is it?" I said as I gulped.
"Oh, don't play games with (Y/n)! You're The Ninja's Shadow!" Debbie said as she pointed her finger at my face. I widened my eyes and thought that it was getting weirder... She took her finger out of my face and turned my attention to the board that I didn't even notice when I came in. The black lines and pictures of The Ninja's Shadow were pinned at the bored leading to my picture in the middle of the board. I was getting kinda nervous right now, also my palms started sweating.
"Wh-Where's your proof?" I said kinda defending myself.
"Geez, That's easy..." Debbie said as she started walking back and forth.."'I've searched every background or in other words records of every student here in Norrisville High. But when I searched your name... It only said 'Strictly Classified Information'. So, I wondered why would say that if it wasn't very important?!.. But after many tries, I eventually started giving up when suddenly... a great idea popped up from my head!.. If I can't search your name, then why not search with your last name instead! So, I did.. And you know what popped up!?... THIS!" Debbie said as she flipped her computer screen towards me and it said...

"The (L/n)s Caused A Huge Disturbance on (Home Town)"

I gasped after I read the part... I tried to say something but it was quickly cut off by Debbie..
"And after I read that article... I've noticed that mother tried to assassinate the Ninja last year. Which made a very big commotion and they eventually go to your house to kill your mother, but a Mad Killer killed her instead and along with your father and also haft of the (Home town)'s people.." Debbie said as she began to walk back and forth again. I gasped and didn't know my mom would do such a thing, so that's why she convinced me that she didn't do anything wrong that night. I lowered my head and tried not to look too convince of what Debbie just said, But deep inside I really am I convince.
"Back to my point on you being The Ninja's Shadow, Since now I know that your Mother was an Assassin... I now conclude that you too, Are an Assassin. So, who are you gonna assassinate? I bet you're going after the Ninja, aren't you? To continue your mother's mission you're gonna kill him aren't you?" She said now begging to force me to say yes like a cop trying to interrogate the suspect. I clenched my fist and wanted to make her stop talking.
"You're gonna kill him aren't you!?" Debbie said with a smirk on her face... I bit my lips out of anger and still lowered my head...
"S-shut up..." I whispered under my breathe.. Debbie pretended she didn't hear it. And I thought she was my best friend... What's happening in this world?... I didn't even notice this but, a tear fell from my eyes..
"Whoa, you're crying now?... Well, save it for later. Cause I'm going to go spread the word that you are The Ninja's shadow!" She said as she opened the door and left me frozen in that spot. I-I can't move.. Wh-what's wrong with me!?...
...
..

---Randy's POV---
I waited for the my best friend and my bruce GF... But all I saw was Howard running towards me. He stopped and tried to catch his breathe.
"(Y/n)... in touble... Debbie... Its... hard... to talk... like... this..." He said in between gasping for air.. (Y/n) in trouble?.. Debbie?...
"What the jui-... oh wait... oh no..." I said as I realized what he just said.. The whole thing is gonna repeat its self all over again. I gotta get (Y/n) out of this.. Mcfist could easily get her right now or maybe even worse....
"Howard! Where the juice are they?" I said as I was ready to sprint out of here. But Howard was still panting and I couldn't make anything out of what he was saying so... I asked myself, If I was Debbie Kang.. Where would I take (Y/n)?... No Duh!?... HER ROOM!
I sprinted to Debbie Kang's room across the hallway full of honkin students. But then something stopped me... My phone buzzed. It was a text message from (Y/n) and I swear, As soon as I read her message... I froze...