My Hero.... Well... Kinda..

---Randy's POV---
I froze there as the Ambulance dashed off..
...
..
But it wasn't soon enough until it broke down and it stopped... WTJ!?
..
Great...
..
I ran to them and asked what happened..
"Oh Ninja!... Were out of fuel..." The driver said rubbing his neck...
..
SEROIUSLY!?... OUT OF GAS!?...
...
"But don't worry.. The other ambulance will get here.." He said as he gets off the ambulance...
"How many minutes will it get here?..." I asked concerned..
"Uh.. about 30 minutes..."
"30 MINUTES!?.. She isn't gonna last long!..." I shouted... I need to act quickly... So I ran to the back and saw (Y/n)... She's bleeding... badly... and she had these breathing things on her face...
"How many minutes could she survive if.. You know I take that off?" I asked the other nurse who was keeping watch of her...
"I think for about 5 minutes..." He said while counting at his hands..
"5 Minutes is all I need..I'm gonna take her to the hospital.." I said as I unstrapped her and  dashed out while carrying her bridal style..
"Ninja sprint!" I said as I got out of there and dashed to the nearest hospital...
"Just hold on (Y/n)!" I said as I looked at her... She smiled at me... Why of all the times does she smile now!?.. I mean.. How can she smile even though she's bleeding..
"I...will..." She said in a whispering voice.. Hearing her voice almost made me cry...
..
...
..
After a few minutes.. We finally arrived at the hospital..
...
"(Y/n)... Were here..." I said as I looked at her...
...
..
..
....
But I noticed that she had her eyes closed... Her skin was pale... and the worst part was...
..
...
..
She wasn't breathing...
..
...
"(Y/n)..?" I said as I shook her.. 
...
..
No.... no... NO!!..
..
..
Then the Nurses saw us and began panicking.. and soon there was a bed and they place her there... And they rushed to the Emergency room.. And left me there standing...
...
..
I froze...
..
But that isn't that time for that right now...
...
I hid to a shrub and unmasked myself.. Revealing my face.. As soon as the Ninja suit was gone.. I quickly dashed inside the hospital and hid the ninja mask inside my pocket...
..
..
...
I quickly followed  (Y/n)'s bed and the people surrounding her... I got to her side and held her hand.. "You're gonna be fine (Y/n).." I said as I held it even tighter... There was still no response from her... Her hand was cold though...
...
..
"Sorry sir.. But you're gonna have to stay here..." The nurse said as she blocked the way.. I tried to follow her but that nurse kept blocking my way...
..
So I  sat at the chairs there and waited for the doctor to come out... or something...
....
..
I buried my face in my hands and thought of (Y/n)..
..
...
For once.. Mcfist didn't killed her...
..
....
..
I did...
..
...
Then tears suddenly burst out and I sobbed quietly at the hospital...
..
...

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I suddenly opened my eyes...
..
...
My vision was blurry at first but then...
..
I realize I was in the hospital... But how did I get here?...
..
..
Oh yeah... Randy stabbed me by mistake... I sat up and felt a short pain at my stomach... But I wasn't wearing my normal clothes.. It was what you wear when someone has to stay at the hospital.. BTW, How long have I been here?...
...
..
I last thing I remember was the Ninja carrying me to the hospital...
..
...
I looked around and saw no one in the room.. It was plain white...Except that balloons were tied at the end of the bed.. It was 3 (f/c) balloons.. I hate admit it but.. I was surprised though... And with each balloon was written something...
..
It said.. "I'm".."So Sorry".."(Y/n).."...
..
I blushed as I read it all out loud...
..
Wh-who would do such a thing!?... I think I shouldn't ask myself that.. Its pretty obvious who did it.. 
...
..
I looked beside me and saw a little table and on top of that was a black letter envelope... I reached for it and it was sealed with a red round sticker.. I flipped it backwards and it had my name written on it.. Since it was for me.. My eyes widened as I read the letter..
..
It said..
...
"Have you completed your MISSION yet?... If not we will send you away from here and place you in a different Mission..."
..
Oh no.. Its from 'them'... I totally forgot my mission...
..
...
So if I didn't kill the Ninja, I'm forced to stay away from him.. Cause he already knows that he's my target...
...
But then someone opened the door... I quickly hid the letter under my pillow and pretended to be asleep... I shut my eyes and acted like really am sleeping...
"See?.. She's not awake..." Someone said.. But I know that voice... Uh.. Howard?..
"Yeah.. But I hope she does..." The second voice said.. I know who's voice is this..
...
..
If Howards' here then that must be Randy... 
...
..
"You've visited her almost like everyday Cunningham.. So lets just go and checkout Greg's game hole! The other students heard that there's a new game there!.. I bet you want to go there now don't you?" Howard said as if he's persuading Randy...
"Wh-what!?.. She's been here for only 2 days!... Its not everyday ok?!" Randy said shouting and a bit embarrassed...
..
Wait up..
...
HE VISITS ME!?...
...
..
I blushed but I quickly hid it... I bet Randy's gonna go to Greg's game hole though... I mean that's what classic Randy would do.. And Randy staying with me today feels like a fairy tale though...
..
But then..
..
"Why don't you go bud... I gotta stay watch and talk to her for a little bit.. and its kinda my fault why she's here..." Randy said but I felt like he sat beside my bed... I tried to hide my blush.. My heart pumped and I felt myself getting hotter though...
"Knock yourself out.. Its not like she's gonna reply to you anyways... But I'm gonna wait for you....at the cafeteria.. That is.." Howard said but I heard the door slam and I think he got out of the room...
...
...
..
It went silent for like 10 minutes...
...
..
Is he still there?..
....
..
"I'm so sorry... I know I've said that to you like everyday but.." Randy said but he paused like he thought some more words to say.. Said to me everyday!?.. Oh my cheese...
"Ugh!.. What am I even doing!?.. Its not like she's gonna wake up!" He continued and I could hear someone punching the walls.. It must be him...
..
...
Should I wake up!?.. Wait I am already wake.. But I couldn't stand faking it..
...
..
Nah.. I'm gonna tease him for a bit... hwuhweuhweu...
...
"Howards right.. Maybe she's not waking up today..." Randy said giving up.. I was expecting to hear the door slam like he went out but...
...
..
 I didn't hear it.. Instead I think he sat beside me again...
...
I blushed again...
..
...
But then he suddenly grabbed my hand...
...
..
My heartbeat got louder and louder...
...
I could feel myself blushing even more... Keep your cool (Y/n).. Don't let him know that you're awake...
..
Does he do this every time he visits me?!... But then I could feel his head laying down on the side of my bed...
...
.. 
"Look (Y/n)... I'm sorry that I didn't protect you that day... I actually killed you to be exact.. I'm not a Hero... I'm a shoob.. I mean I think I'm the only hero that stabbed their crush..." Randy said still holding my hand..
..
...
But this time It was both of his hands...
...
I blushed even more and I think I wanted to squeal with joy but I tried to hide it...
..
Wait up...
..
I'M HIS CRUSH!?...
..
...
It went silent again and I think he leaned towards me...
...
..
What is he gonna do...?
...
..
The suddenly someone kissed my forehead...
...
I blushed again but this time I couldn't hide it anymore..
..
"I hope that made you feel better..." Randy said after he kissed me.. I couldn't really keep it in.. I wanted to squeal so bad right now... You have no idea that made me feel much more better than before...
"Oh man!.. I'm so glad that you're not awake right now... Cause if you were awake.. I'd freak out so bad though.." Randy said like he was relieved... Plot twist.. I'm awake...
"Well.. That's it for now.." Randy said as he gets up from beside me..
...
..
Geez... should I wake up.. Yeah... I want to see him freak out though...
..
"You did not just do that..." I said as I opened my eyes and smirking at him...
...
..
Randy turned around slowly and As soon as he saw me he widened his eyes and suddenly blushed and started blurting out "But I thought-... And You were-... And I-..." But after saying that he dashed right out of the room...
..
I giggled a bit and called my Aunt to pick me up...
....
..
But didn't forget the letter 'they' gave me and also Randy's balloons he gave  me...
..

-The Next Day-
I was walking down the sidewalk when suddenly...
"(Y/n)!" Someone shouted behind me... I turned around to see Howard chasing after me...
"Oh Hey Howard!.." I said while smiling... But where's Randy?...
"You feeling better?... I bet you did with his kiss.. hehe..." Howard said teasing me.. I shrugged and HOW DID HE FIND OUT!?... Oh wait... Randy... Of course...
"Where's Randy?" I asked him while he catches his breathe and changing the subjuct
"What?.. I thought he was with you!?" Howard said as he held a confused face..
"That's weird..." I said rubbing my head... Maybe he didn't want to face me because I heard everything he said...
"Yeah... So nothing happened yesterday right?.." He asked with a smirk on his face... I blushed bright red and tried to hide it..
"Yup.. Something did happen.." Howard said in assurance... Great...
"Nothing happened.. I wasn't even awake that time!" I said smiling.. Wait.. Why am I smiling!?...
"Oh Really now?... Then why are you still red?.." He asked still smirking at me..
"Sh-shut up Howard.." I said looking away... Howard bursts out laughing...
..
We walked towards the school and talked about Grave Puncher and many things... I didn't know how super close he was with Randy.. But then while we were walking down the hallway... I saw Randy at his locker getting his books and all that stuff..
"Oh Hey Buddy!" Howard said running to him and waving his hand..
"Hey Bud-..." Randy said but quickly stopped as he saw me walking towards him... He started bushing again and I did the same too.. But when I was gonna say hi to him.. He panicked and closed his locker and dashed through the hallway...
...
..
Howard and I looked at each other and widened our eyes...
..
"That was awkward.. Shall we got to class?.." Howard said leaving me behind..
"Hey.. Wait up!" I said with a smile on my face....
..
...
Wait..
..
My first class is gym...
...
This will be exciting..
...

---Randy's POV---
Great... Way to shoob it Randy!...
...
She was gonna say Hi to you!.. Why did you run away!?...
...
..
Ugh...
...
"Ok... Lets play dodge ball!" Coach green said with blow of his whistle..
"Two groups!... GIRLS VRS BOYS!.. Winner gets an A+ on my class!" He said and all of the students all assembled... Right side girls... Left side are the boys... But then I saw (Y/n).. She was wearing gym clothes... I blushed a bit but then...
"Oh.. Were gonna win this for sure!... A+ here we come!!.." Howard said very determined to win this...
"Oh Yeah!... I know were gonna win cause we have Bash on our side!... No one could ever beat him!" I said as we looked at Bash who was really ready to hit some faces with those dodge balls...
..
Well.. The girls faces to be exact...
...
"Ok.. Everyone got to their positions and touch the wall... No cheating alright!?.. Who wants an A+!?.. Let find out in 3... 2.. //blows whistle//..." Coach green said and as soon as we heard the whistle everyone ran to where the balls were...
"Haha!.. I just hit you!.. BOYS ARE BETTER!" Bash said as he threw a ball and it hit one of the girls...
..
I ran as fast as I can and managed to grab a ball... And I looked around and saw like it was a battle field... Bash threw many balls like he was a gun.. Firing everyball he could grab..
"Aw that A+ is all ours Howard!..." I said looking at him...
"Yeah... Hey check this out!" Howard said as he threw the ball at his sister... Which was Heidi... Heidi was distracted and eventually hit her at  the face... Oooooh... That's gona leave a mark..
"YUS!... In your fa-..." Howard started but then have been hit by a ball on his face.. I looked at the other corner and saw many girls got hit too... Even Debbie got hit..
"In you face!.. That's how we do it!" A girl said but got hit anyway..
..
But who threw that ball?!... I looked again and saw (Y/n) dodging every ball and throwing it at the other side...
..
"Ooooh.. You got pawned Howard by (Y/n)!.." I said rubbing it in his face... I laughed a bit but I was almost got hit by a ball.. That was close one...
"Avenged me Cunningham... AVENGED ME!!!" Howard said like he was dying...
"I will buddy.." I said as I assured him... The Ninja would be good right now.. Am I right!?..
...
..
I threw the ball that I could grasped on and quickly threw it at Morgan.. She dodge it like she was dancing... That girl got moves though...  I threw in another ball an made her got the left.. AHA!.. She fell for meh trap!.. I quickly got another ball and threw at it her while she dodge the other ball...
..
Then..
...
BAM!...
..
Morgan got hit!.. By Me!..
...
"Yeaah!.." I said s I pumped my fist but then a ball came towards me and I dodged it but... I was too late.. My guts got hit..
..
...
"Man that hurts... so bad.." I said as I held my stomach.. Let me guess (Y/n) threw it didn't she?..
....
..
I looked at the other side and saw her mouthed out "I'm sorry..."
...
..
I held up a thumbs up and assured her that it was ok...
...
..
But the fight ended with (Y/n) and Bash's other minions... Great 5 vrs 1 isn't a good fight..
..
All the other boys were shouting and cheering out that boys will win.. While on the other side girls were shouting the opposite of that..
...
..
So who will win... Girls or boys!?...
..
...
The fight continued as (Y/n) dodge the other balls and grabbing them at the same time but as she does that one by one she started hitting them with the balls... And soon enough it was Bash versus (Y/n)...
..
...
"Stop!.. Arranged every ball in the center line and we will begin after that.." Coach Green said and all of the students did what they were told like they really want to see who would win.. Well. In my opinion BOYS WILL WIN... After that (Y/n) and Bash waited for Coach Green to whistled his whistle...
..
... 
"I'M GONNA DESTROY YOU LITTLE GIRL!" Bash said as he gets ready.. Oh.. You did not just call her a little girl.. You're dead bash...
"Wait.. Did you just called me a 'little girl'!?.. You did not just do that..." (Y/n) said a bit annoyed... The whole students who were out started whispering and 'Ooohh'.. Even Coach Green was doing that... But then suddenly Coach Green whistled and at an instant (Y/n) and Bash ran to the center and grabbed a ball each.. Bash threw the first one but I expecting that (Y/n) would get hit but she didn't... She quickly dodge it and threw the ball...
...
..
BAM!...
...
..
Bash was hit...
...
..
The students had their eyes widened and stood in awe..
...
"BOOM!.. GIRLS ARE BETTER!" (Y/n) said as she walked away like it there was a dramatic explosion.. The whole girls cheered and kept on chanting (Y/n)'s name... I blushed as I thought she was the brucest girl I've ever met...
....
..
"Looks like the girls got an A+.. And what does that leave the boys?.." Coach Green said and I knew exactly what the answer was...
...
..

~~~---~~~---~~~
Hey guys!.. What'd ya think!?.. Leave a comment beloooooow!.. :D
....
..
After this Randy's gonna ask ya something...
....
Found out what is he gonna ask you on my Next