(Y/n) and Ninja in Danger!

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I opened my eyes...My clothes were wet and I could feel something on my neck...Like a tight necklace... I was a bit dizzy but... I suddenly gasped and looked around...
..
...
..
I tried to move my hands... but it was all locked up... REAL tight.. with metal... Even my feet were locked up too.. And around my waist was a metal belt that was attached to a metal chair... I mean, Seriously?!... This dude must love metals... I tried to look for where I was but darkness surrounded me... There was only a light from above me.. I think for dramatic effect but...
"Welcome, (Y/n)..." A voice said from the darkness... I could sense that this dude was big and some how a metal...
"W-who's there?!" I said a bit quivering in fear... Just then a Man with yellow hair and beard.. And... A metal hand with a brain in it?!.. The man suddenly looked familiar...
"Brain Dude!?" I said as I widened my eyes and was surprised..
((Just so you know, You called him that ever since you were little... XD))
"THATS NOT MY NAME!... My name is MCFIST!" He said angrily shouting at me.. Mcfist?... Now why did that name rang a bell...
"Its really good to see you again.." He said walking around me...
"What the juice?..." I said with a puzzled face..
"You changed allot too, You kinda look like your Mother..." He said starring at me... I'm officially creept out by this..
"H-how did-.." I suddenly remembered that my dad worked here.. So he knows who I am...obviously...
"But, Why did you kidnapped me?!" I said struggling to get free.. That's strange... I can usually break metal, But why is this so hard?!...
"To lure the ninja and destroy him here.. Since you haven't killed him yet..."
Wait, WHAT THE JUICE!?... He sent me that Mission!?... Now I remember... Since I was a professional Ninja.. No wonder he sent that request to only me...
"Well, too bad.. He isn't coming..." I said as I looked to the ground...
..
"I don't love her!"
...
Randy's words still kept ringing in my mind..
"Are you sure?..." He said now smirking...
"I know for sure... Trust me.. He said it himself..." I said losing hope that he'll really come here... Of course Mcfist didn't believe and he still kept on smirking at me...
"Since he won't be coming... And you accepted my Mission... I supposed you already know the Ninja?".. No.. No... Eve though I hate him now... I promised him to not tell anyone...
"I-I... I won't tell who he is..." I said facing him...
"TELL ME NOW!" He said as he faced me too...
"No!"
"If you won't say it...then we'll have to make you say it..." He said smirking at me... Is he gonna torture me?.. Well.. Torture me all you want...
..
...
I've been through worse things...
..

---Randy's POV---
I froze... I processed everything that had happened... I need to save her.. and explain everything to her. I quickly pulled out my Ninja mask and put it on.. Then the suit wrapped around me... I inhaled deeply and dived into the water...
...
..
I suddenly remembering happening this earlier at the lake... But this time she might be really in danger...
...
..
I swam down and found no danger..
until...
..
...
I saw a Giant octopus robot... Oh man...
...
But i wasn't in land, I was in water which made it very hard to fight though.. I kept throwing Ninja balls but it kept sinking though.. I tried to fight it with my sword but it only made me sank.. That's when the octopus gabbed hold of me and took me even deeper... I struggled to be free but...
..
...
I couldn't take it anymore... I opened my mouth letting bubbles come out...
And then I passed out...
...
..
...

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I was kept on being shocked by the collar on my neck... It was being controlled by Mcfist...
"Tell me!" He said as he wants it desperately... Why though?...
"No!" I screamed but my voice was a bit cracked from all the shocking... He pressed that button again and shocking me again...
...
"AAAHHH!!!" I screamed in pain.. It felt like it was from the electric eels..
...
I tried to catch my breathe after the shock and I finally fell to the ground...
"You know what?... You're such a great disappointment..." Mcfist said now walking around me...
"Wh-what?!.." I said trying to get up... Disappointment!?..
"Your Mom... Did it so well back then.." He said as if he's rubbing it in my face... What the juice?... My Mom?!... What did my Mom do?!... Does it have some connection from my previous birthday?...
"Ooh, Sir!... Look who decided to join us..." A dude said while wearing a violet lab coat and some glasses.. wait this dude looks familiar... His name is... Viceroy?.. My vision was a bit blurred and I was quiet surprise to see big two robot apes dragging a dude in black suit, but it was a bit blurry though and the two robot apes threw him to the ground... But... He was a bit conscious...
"(Y/n)..." He suddenly whispered as he saw me.. I suddenly knew who he was... It was Randy.. In the Ninja suit.. He really came?... For me?... B-but...
"R-Ran-...I mean, N-Ninja?!.." I said as I finally got up... I can't believe almost said his name.. I ran to his side but someone grabbed my arms which made me stop.. I tried to ran to him but...
"Well, I'm gonna talk to this Ninja for a while soo... Bye (Y/n)!.." Mcfist said as someone covered a handkerchief with a very shnasty smell... I inhaled I bit.. which made me a bit dizzy and I passed out...
The last thing I saw was the Ninja... Laying down at the ground and Mcfist smirking...
..
...
....