Chapter 1

You were thrown into the cell by someone muscular and hit the wall. Your head hurted like hell and your body ached.

"Piece of trash." Muttered the guy who grew you in the cell as he locked the bars holding you in and walked away, still muttering and cursing you under his breath as his footsteps began to disappear.

Tears slowly went down your eyes. This was just your every day routine:
Wake up, get dragged to be beaten up, toyed with, cook for them, clean for them, get beatend some more, get fed and then dragged back. And by 'them', you meant all the 10 drug dealers that you lived with. And by 'lived with', your talking about the cell in the basement.

See, your parents were murdered 2 years ago by two of the drug dealers, who wanted cash from them and said that they would hurt or possibly kill you if they didn't get what they wanted. And since your parents were abusive and mean to you all the time, they couldn't care less if a train ran over you, so it was pretty obvious that they reclined. Bad option. They ended up getting killed. Your father getting a bullet straight through his heart, and a knife straight through your mother's head. You still remember their screams. And even though they were mean to you, you never really wanted them dead. At least you had a roof to live under and food to eat. That was all you ever needed.
At least it meant that you would live.

And then there was your elder brother...... Finn ..... May God bless his soul. He died from a car crash when he tried to save you from being hit, only to get hit himself and dying in the process. How you missed your dear brother Finn, he was the only one who loved you and helped you in every way he could. He was the only reason you excepted life itself. But now he's gone... For ever....

You closed your eyes and tried to sleep.... With the image of your brothers smile the last thing you see before darkness consumes you and over takes you with sleep.

'Pop goes the weasel.'

Your eyes fly open and you looked out your window.