VII. I'll be waiting

I'm walking down this crowded street, a plastic bag full of junk foods and sweets in my hands, dragging this aching feet that's roaming around here for too long...

Trying to find Natsuki.

I sighed. My whole body hurts. Every bit of me's tired. I look like an idiot for looking around for Natsuki. I go here and there and there and here, but I can't find him.

Where did thay guy ran off to? It's been one night. Don't tell me he rented an apartment or a room already to stay at.

No... that's impossible, Natsuki's dumb to do that.

Yes... Natsuki won't do that... but...

Satsuki will, I think. I just sighed again.

Maybe I should go home already. Yeah... I'll head hom-

"Sho?" A familiar voic called out to me and I turned to face who the hell called me.

Wait... Am I looking at a mirror? Nah... That's not happening.

"Kaoru!" I greeted my twin brother with a hug. He's wearing a coat an tie... unlike me, a longsleeved shirt. His bangs was on the left side (your perspective) while mine is on the right. He doesn't need hairpins to put his bangs off his face. Somehow, we're the complete oppositws but we still get along.

"How are you?" He asked as I smiled brightly. It's been a while since we have seen each other.

"Still alive but I'm barely breathing..." I sang (breakeven). "Just kidding. I'm doing great. How about you?" I asked.

"I'm fine too. Everything's great." He said. "Oh! By the way, I saw your show with your idol! Prince of Fighting isn't it?" He excitedly shouted.

"Yeah! Isn't it great?" I laughed. I missed my brother.

"You were just so cool when you did that jump! As expected from you!" He complimented. I just laugh it off. He's always like this.

"By the way... What are you doing here?" He asked.

Oh... what am I doing here? I'm looking for NAtsuki who is Satsuki for now.

"Uhmm..." Think about an excuse...

I realized I was holding something... Yeah!

"Buying!" I shouted as I brought the plastic bag in my hands up right infront of his face.

"Oh... are you with Natsuki?" He asked.

Eh?!

"Uh... why did you ask?" I said and faked a laugh.

"Well, I saw him around the park all alone. Seems like he's going home."

What?! He's at the park?

"What park?" I asked and he pointed somewhere over there and said, "There."

"Did you talk to him?" I asked. If they talked... why is this guy still alive. He should be Satsuki.

"Yeah... I asked him why is he here and he said he's just roaming around. He's kinda depressed I think."

What? So Satsuki pretended to be Natsuki infront of Kaoru again? And depressed?

"He even pinched my cheeks and said "Kao-chan is so cute when Sho-chan is so uncute." with a pout."

Eh?! Satsuki won't do such a thing! But that idiot Natsuki will. But,he doesn't have his glasses right?

"So, are you together with him today?"

"Uh... yeah. He got lost when we passed by in a crowded street. You know, that guy's dumb sometimes." I said and faked a laugh again.

"Then... I'm going!" I shouted as I ran to the park where Kaoru said where he saw Natsuki.