II. I Can't Find The Words To Tell You

(a/n: made, april 11 2013.)

Sho's POV:

I opened my eyes...

Ah... why is there too much sunlight?

Yeah, I almost forgot...

I ran out to this forest where the trees is all cherry blossoms...

Because Natsuki....

No, it is not...

It is Satsuki.

I held my wrists. They are still bruises from his grip. I tried to poke it but it still hurts.

I closed my eyes again.

I don't understand Satsuki. But I wanted to. Because he is still a part of Natsuki... my bestfriend. Even if he is annoying, idiot, knows nothing but cute things, a fan of piyo-chan, a dim-wit, a good-for-nothing (he is just exaggerating). But he sometimes says that everything will be fine... that even if something happens he will be there to support and help.

Like when we were children... I got wounded because I tripped, but he held out his hand and helped me to stand up again. He even pats my head. Mess with my hair even if I scold him. Smile at me even if I am so angry at him... And he smiles for me when I am down...

But, there is Satsuki. I... I want to understand him. I want to know why is he there, as another Natsuki. I don't understand. Qnd he is the complete opposite of Natsuki.

He is sometimes just cool around, but this time around, he was so violent. I just don't know why.

He asks random and stupid questions that I don't even understand.

I just sighed it off. I need to find a way back to the doorms. I got lost in the dark here yesterday, but maybe I could go back there because of the sun. I should get back as soon as possible.

And when I was able to sit, someone's familiar voice spoke, a voice that seems so familiar...

"Sho-chan, are you awake now?" He asked with a big warm smile on his face.

I was shocked. Is he there at the moment I woke up? My head was resting on his lap all morning? Did he searched for me earlier? Why are we under a tree? I remember myself tripping at the center of the trees.

I looked around. I saw the place where I tripped. He placed us here under the tree?

He was wearing a shirt. But I remember him wearing sweatshirt from last night. Is he feeling cold?

I looked at waht I am wearing. I was wearing his sweatshirt.

"N-Natsuki." I whispered.

"I searched for you last night." He said. Last night? Then he really must be cold right now.

"You were hard to find. I was thinking you would just go in a straight poath but you went right and left and went here and there. So it was late when I saw you." He really serched for me?

"I saw you already sleeping. Your face down on the grass. You look like you were dead." He said. I know, I tripped and fell head first on the ground and I never tried to stand up. I just slammed my fist and cried.

I just fell unconcious after. I don't know if I just slept in away that I didn't notice.

"You were still crying." I gasped.

He... He saw me crying while sleeping? And that is weird. Crying while sleeping.

"You were only wearing your shirt so I gave you my sweatshirt. I knew you were cold. Your ears are freezing cold when I touched it."