Fall For You (Uta no prince sama FanFic [XY x XY])

"Hey..." He softly said as he came closer to me.

"T-Tokiya-kun.." I said. Seeing him in a view like this, starry night skies and the wind blowing. His beautiful face. I never thought I could look right into his eyes. His mesmerizing blue eyes.

"What are you doing here all alone?" He asked as he placed his arms infront of him on the wooden barrier where i put mine.

"Well, this is a porch so I think I could go get some fresh air." Now the air so heavy cause you're here. My heart's beating like crazy.

"Hmm, can't sleep?" I stared at him to take in his beautiful features. A faint smile printed in his face.

"Mm..." I agreed.

"You too?" I asked.

"Ah.. To tell the truth no. I really followed you outside." He said, he looks humiliated.

"Well, anyway, that thing with the headmaster really is a hard time right?" He said.

"Ah yeah. But I'm thankful that we were allowed to have many members."

"I'm thankful too that we could be on the same team."

"Eh?" I asked with my head going side wards. Tokiya-kun? Saying those words? Just.. Eh?

"Uhmm.. I just..." He started.

"Hmm.. How should I put this...?" He thinks. His eyes looking around like the answer would be somewhere around there.

"I-I know that.. uhmmm.. you know.. I-Idols... should not have feelings towards other people... but," he stopped to look me in the eye.

"I-I... I like...."

"Tokiya-kun" I said.. He was shocked. He was just about halfway about what he's saying but, i don't want to hear those words again.. not the words like.. i really like working with you so lets do our best...

I've been wanting to hear more than that. I.. I want him to know mine first....

"A-anoooo.... I-I-I... I like you... Tokiya-kun." I think my face is all red.

"I've been like that since we worked together." I continued.

"I like you." I've gathered every little ounce of confidence to say those words... We sporadically talk and I am confessing?

"Hey," He said as he patted my head. I didn't realize I was looking down until now. Where he touched me is so hot that I felt crying... Is this rejection?

"Don't look down. Look up." I did.. I almost cried but he called out.

"Don't look at me with teary eyes." He said still his hand on top of my head. I wiped my tears.

"There's no reason to cry." He said and smiled that beautiful smile.

"I love you." He said those words I've been wanting to hear. I can't believe it. He just said it, "So.. now, could you smile for me?"

"Mm!" I said and mirrored his smile back.

He removed his hand on top of my head.

"I never thought I'd fall for you." He said with happiness written all over his face.

"I never thought so too." and we both chuckled.

I never thought I'd fall for you, Tokiya-kun. But what's unexpected is that, you've fallen for me too.

(a/n: i really don't know who would be the other character ╮(╯◇╰)╭

I'm still thinking about it. Hehe... Sorry... <(_ _)>

But a friend of mine will be deciding what would it be.. O(∩_∩)O .........

And one more thing, I'm sorry if there are some wrong grammars or spelling or wierd things, I made this thing early in the morning without sleep. It's kinda 1 o'clock and finished at 2.. so sorry if it is like this.. ╭(╯ε╰)╮

well, i'm sleepy while I'm making this (~O~)zZ , so just bear with my weird author's note.. hehe......... ≧﹏≦