I.Our First Step

"Ahh... That debut concert really is tiring!" Ittoki said as he slumps down on the couch.

"Yeah," Sho said as he sits on the couch too, "But, finally, we graduated Saotome Academy." He continued.

"Ahh... We could finally relax a bit." Ren said as he sat down on the couch infront of the table as he sip his drink.

"Ren, what is that? Coffee?" Ittoki said.

"Ahh, yeah. Why did you aks?" He asked.

"You won't ve able to sleep tonight if you drink that." Ittoki said as he points at the mug that has a design of a little lamb.

"Duh,I am not that stupid as Natsuki. I know the word decaf ya' know. Natsuki is acting all energetic like that 'coz he he just drank a coffee so he is soo noisy." He said. But Natsuki is always that noisy.

And mentioning Natsuki, Ittoki looked at Natsuki...

He is currently dancing to himself.

And Natsuki focused on Sho.

'Uh oh.. Storm coming.' Ittoki thought

"Shooooo-chaaaan." Natsuki said as he hug Sho. Ittoki laughed.

And Ittoki was right.

"Talking about Natsuki being soo noisy." He laughed again.

"Otoya! Don't just laugh at what is happening! He-" Sho shouted but the bigger guy squuzed him tighter, "He-help me... Ittoki..." He said as he rans out of breath, "Ren help." And his soul got away....... (lol)

"Sorry, I am not that kind enough to help a guy from another guy who has murderous skills without his knowing. I wiuod rather help Natsuki than you." Ren said and gave a wink.

"Meanie." Ittoki said.

"Sho-chaaan.... You are sooooo- Eh?" Natsuki said and got confused when Sho is not moving.

"Sho-chan." He said. He was just about to cry.

"Sho-chaaaan. What... (sniff) happened to you?!" He said as he shakes Sho wildly.

Punch. And then Sho stood up.

A punch is what Sho gave him at the exact time he openened his eyes again.

"Shoooooo-chaaaaaan..." Natsuki said with puppy eyes.

"That won't work on me you idiot!" Sho shouted and gave him another punch.

"You used to be sooooooo cute Sho-chan. But now,.... YOU ARE SO NOT CUTE!" Natsuki yelled. He stood up too, but eventually, he fell to the ground and clinged to Sho's legs for support.

"Don't cling into me you,... Bastard!" He shouted.

"G-get off me, you... Argh!" He shouted, "I'm going to our room now. See you guys."

"okay." Ittoki said.

"Goodluck on getting that idiot off!" Ren said.

"Thanks... Jinguji." Syo said sarcastically.

He stepped with the leg Natsuki is holding but still, he is there holding on.

"Fine. Clean the floor for me."Sho said to Natsuki.

And he pulled Natsuki all throught out the hallwaus to their dorms.

"They are so close." Ren said.

"Mm..." Ittoki replied.

"Masato and I aren't like that, anymore." Ren said as he gave out a teoubled sigh.

"Anymore?" Ittoki asked.