AFTER THE SHOW UPDATES!

Here are updates on the houseguests on this season of Big Brother!

Everybody from the season have remained in contact! They all went on a cruise together right after filming!

The girls went on a Vegas trip, and the boys went to Florida!

Amy still works as a digital media consultant. She is currently in a relationship. She says she would play Big Brother again if she was given the opportunity!

Arielle works at a big veterinarian office in Florida! Arielle says she is looking for her own house!

Benjy has moved from Washington to Florida! Benjy still works as a electrician and says he might go to school to learn air conditioning.

Bradlee is still living in Los Angeles. Bradlee is currently a director of his own film! He says he hopes his movie will be at some festivals and even in theaters!

Clarke is working on a new clothing line for children! He has had modeling shoots done for Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs & H&M. Clarke says he is happy to be home with his wife and children. Clarke & his wife are expecting their fourth child!

Duckie is back in college! Duckie caught up his credits he missed while being in the Big Brother house. Duckie's family has been very accepting since he came out on the show and are proud of him! He is in college to become a nurse. He is saving the majority of his winnings to help him buy a house and other things!

Eshani has recently started her own dentist practice in North Carolina! Eshani says she is in a relationship and is happy. She says she can't wait to go to India to visit her grandparents. Eshani is using her winnings to update her home and help her family!

Gage has moved to Los Angeles! Gage is writing a book about his life growing up being transgender and to help LGBT youth. Gage is also working for the Trevor Project and says he loves Los Angeles! Gage also had his name finally legally changed from Gabriella to Gage!

Jayson has moved to Georgia to go back to college! He says he wants to get his masters in marketing! He says after school he may stay in Georgia to stay close to Duckie.

Karina got her license to become a pharmacist! She works the pharmacy in the big hospital in her town. She and her husband are expecting twins! Karina says she is very happy and is inviting all the houseguests to the baby shower.

Maggie has moved from Baltimore to Pennsylvania to be closer to her parents. She is a speech pathologist in the hospital for young children! Maggie says her and her ex have had a better relationship for their sons. Maggie says she is currently in a relationship and is loving being back home with her boys. She says her boys are excelling in school!

Monica has moved to Los Vegas! She is a dancer for Cirque du Soleli! Monica broke up her engagement after finding out her ex cheated on her. She says she isn't looking for a relationship but is open for one.

Paislee is kindergarten teacher at a charter school in Colorado. Paislee says she is excited to be working at one of the biggest charter schools in Colorado! Paislee and her husband are adopting a child from Ukraine!

Steve still lives in Ohio with his children. Steve says himself and ex-wife have reconciled and their relationship is going strong. Steve says that he wants to help wounded veterans with mental health and other struggles.

SHOWMANCE UPDATES!

Bradlee & Gage are still together and going strong! Gage & Bradlee have moved in together in Los Angeles! Bradlee proposed to Gage! They are planning a wedding two years from now!

Duckie & Jayson are still together as well! Jayson has decided to go to college in Duckie's state to receive his masters in marketing! Duckie and Jayson are roommates at school and say they want to move in together after they are both out of school.

Arielle & Benjy worked things out in the jury house after their downfall when Arielle was evicted. They are making plans to move in together!