WEEK ONE: POV & POV MEETING

PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHER: Gage & Bradlee rounded up the troops (Eshani, Paislee, Steve, Jayson & Maggie) to form The Pop Crew Alliance! Meanwhile, Benjy & Clarke made an alliance with the rest of the house, (Arielle, Duckie, Amy, Monica & Karina) Creating The Lucky Sevens Alliance! Plus, Monica told Paislee that Bradlee was going to backdoor Gage next week! Bradlee told Gage that's a lie and gave him a kiss!

TONIGHT: WHO WILL WIN THE VETO AND WILL IT BE USED TO SAVE CLARKE OR AMY? FIND OUT THIS AND MORE ON BIG BROTHER!

Day 10! -still the same day as nominations*

DR: Paislee: "I had to tell Gage the truth, I just hope it does not mess up Gage and Bradlee's friendship or relationship. I have no idea if they are dating or not."

Gage: *crying* "Are you positive you did not tell anybody that?"

Bradlee: *whispers* "I promise. Monica is a fucking liar."

DR: Bradlee: "I am so disgusted about what Paislee just told us. I am aggravated. Either Monica made it up or Benjy told her something. Monica needs to go this week. I do not want to loose Gage's trust already over a lie."

Gage: *whispers* "She needs to go. I can't have somebody that lies about people she doesn't even know like how rude is that."

DR: Gage: My target was Clarke this week, but after Monica starts this rumor about Bradlee, she needs to go. Time for a backdoor!"

*Meanwhile in the lounge*

Benjy: *whispers* "I bet I am being backdoored."

Clarke: *whispers* "I'm his target. Do not worry. Gage's speech was awful."

Duckie: *whispers* "I think Amy is a pawn. Amy and him have not talked much though"

Clarke: "I need to win this fucking veto and get myself off. Gage and Bradlee better watch asses next week"

DR: Benjy: "I am afraid if Clarke wins this veto, I am going to be the replacement nominee. So I am gonna have put a big smile on my face when I go talk to Gage.

Duckie: "I would just be nice to Gage and Bradlee this week, maybe they have somebody else in mind."

POV PLAYER PICKS
Day 11:

Gage: "Hey guys it's time to pick players for the veto competition!"

*Everybody heads to the living room*

Gage: "Only six people will participate in the veto competition. The head of household, the two nominees, and three players selected by random draw. As HOH I'll pick first."

DR: Gage: "I really hope that my alliance members will be picked for the veto. As long as Monica is not picked this will be great!"

Gage: "Jayson!"

DR: Clarke: "I am hoping that Benjy is not picked for his veto competition because I know he will just save himself and not me."

Clarke: "Karina."

DR: Amy: "I really want Arielle to play the veto because she is my closet ally in this house.

Amy: "Houseguests choice! Hmm, Arielle!"

Gage: "Big Brother will inform us when the competition will begin! Good luck everybody!"

DR: Gage: "Well only Jayson was picked from my alliance and Monica was not picked so my plan will go full force!"

DR: Amy: "I need to win this veto to save myself this week"

VETO COMPETITION
"BIG BROTHER GALAXY" (BB16)
Host: Bradlee

DR: Karina: "So I head to the back yard and I feel like an astronaut, with all these planets and the stars on the walls."

DR: Clarke: "I am gonna be a beast at this veto and take my self off the block."

Arielle: *whispers* "Fuck why is this so hard?"

Karina: "Ugh, these planets!"

DR: Arielle: "There is no way I am winning this veto. None of my planets would stay on the poles!"

CLARKE HAS WON THE POV!

Bradlee: "Congratulations Clarke, you have won the golden power of veto!"

DR: Amy: "Ugh! I am so mad at myself I could have won this veto. Now I need to campaign and hopefully I will not go home this week"

DR: Gage: I wish I would have won the POV, but hey at least now I can put Monica as the replacement nominee!"

DR: Bradlee: "I CANNOT wait to see Monica's face when she gets put up on the block!"

POV MEETING:

DR: Clarke: "Obviously I am going to save myself. I have no idea who Gage is going to put up, but at least it is not me!"

Clarke: "Hey guys, it is time for the veto meeting."

*Everybody heads into the living room.*

Clarke: "This is the veto meeting. Myself & Amy have been nominated for eviction.  Amy you are a very sweet girl and I know you are gonna make it far in this game. So I have decided to use the power of veto on myself. Gage, since I just vetoed one of your nominations for eviction, you will have to pick a replacement nominee."

*Clarke gets up from the nomination chair.*

Gage: "I'm just going to keep this short and sweet with you guys. So, there's been a lot of talk in the house recently. I have a feeling that this talk will, eventually, ruin my game. With that being said, I choose Monica as the replacement nominee. So please Monica, join Amy in the nomination seat."

DR: Amy: "I have a great feeling that I will not be evicted this week! I am still gonna campaign you never know the house might flip!"

DR: Gage: "My plan is going in full effect! Now I just need to get the numbers together & finish off this week with a bang!"

DR: Monica: "I have no idea why I'm on the block this week. Those comments mentioned to Gage were supposed to be personal. I can only hope Pai didn't say anything."

WHO WILL BE EVICTED FROM
THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE - MONICA OR AMY? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON BIG BROTHER!